LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Not in diapers, but I just took a really nice squishy poop in my underwear. I found a nice square piece of cardboard that fits on my chair. I can use this for messing my underwear before the diapers get here. It feels soooooo good. It's a lot too :3

Just now. I dropped a load in my new North Shore supreme diaper. I just got these the other day. I love them, so thick and absorbent. I'm going to sit in this fresh load for a while and enjoy it.

The day after new years. I had a half hour left of my 10 hour drive home when the urge came. Best half hour ever.

A couple of days ago, I had a big load in a wellness brief. I had a big dinner and topped it off with 5 bulk laxative capsuels and held it for the next day....talk about a toilet clogger :blush: when I emptied it into the toilet....took 4 flushes over 2 days to get it to go down....

I need to do that again! :D

For the first time since I became 24/7 many years ago I went to bed clean and dry and woke up soaked and messy. What a great way to start my day. Yesterday I did have two messy diapers which is strange for me since I normally just mess once in the morning but yesterday about mid afternoon without warning I filled my diaper one more time. When I was put to bed I could feel my tummy still rumbling but I thought it would go away while I slept. The rumbling has stopped but I do have a full diaper as the result. I Do Not Remember waking up to mess ad I do not wake to wet my diaper so I have no ideach how long I have been messy.

Pooed my nappy couple of weeks ago when I was away on a course. I just love sleeping in a pooey nappy and whenever I am away from home I wear them every day

• 2 weeks later...

Last night was the first time I've ever slept with a poopy nappy on. It was amazing so I'm doing it again now. Just pooed myself about 20 mins ago so now in bed and ready to go to sleep.

So nice you love sleeping in a Pooey nappy too

Filled my diaper about an hour ago with a nice, soft, squishy load. Sitting here watching TV, drinking some beer and reading DailyDiaper posts. I going to sit in it and squish it around for as long as I can. I'll change it when it's soaked and won't hold any more.

I don't ever do it on purpose. It just happens

Huge mess today. Tried a 24oz. coffee enema. What a load in my North Shore diaper. Didn't dare sit down. Filled it three more times after the main load came out.