LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

2 hours ago, Stringfellow8504 said:

10 min after coming home from hobby shop.  In a wet and messy Mega Max.  Gonna nap and see how wetter I get after.

What did you get at the hobby shop?  Interested in your hobbies.

Just now got home my wife is away for the rest of the afternoon so I'm filling my diaper up with a big poopy load and lots of pee and of course a few sticky commies lol

• Haha 1

I woke up 4 hours ago in a fully loaded Dry 24/7 diaper. Changed into a Seni Super Plus diaper and just a few minutes ago loaded it with another pretty big mess. Going to change shortly. Hopefully I can stay clean for the rest of the night.

19 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Forgot to post I popped my diaper on Saturday night. 22 of August.  Had a bit of an issue as the hotel I was in lost power and I had to clean up in the dark.  It really sucked.

LOL!  I read this and said, "I hope he didn't pop his diaper!  He might have dropped his mess out on the hotel room carpet!"  I hope you are having a great time on your mini trip!

I just woke up because I was starting to pee and as I sat up in bed, that is when I figured out there was a massive load of poop in the back of my diaper. I didn't know I pooped myself until i sat up in bed and felt the poop squish up between my legs and the smell came out of the diaper cover. I don't know how I would be able to live without the good quality adult diapers that are available today. I don't know when the pooping accident happened, but it must have happened within the last 3 hours because I don't feel any diaper rash starting yet. I will be changing shortly into a nice clean diaper.

About 15 minutes ago... very soft this time.   Debated for quite some time if I was going to sit down or not.  (I did).   Waiting on a call back from the doc office so I may get to enjoy this for a while longer before I go take my morning shower.

About 15 minutes ago... very soft this time.   Debated for quite some time if I was going to sit down or not.  (I did).   Waiting on a call back from the doc office so I may get to enjoy this for a while longer before I go take my morning shower.
I want to sit in messy cloth pull-up but it's too messy.

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

I want to sit in messy cloth pull-up but it's too messy.

Maybe if I clean it up some more I will

On 8/28/2020 at 3:43 PM, rusty pins said:

LOL!  I read this and said, "I hope he didn't pop his diaper!  He might have dropped his mess out on the hotel room carpet!"  I hope you are having a great time on your mini trip!

Rusty I was in the bathroom downstairs in the lobby.  I was having a drink with my cousin when the lights went out.  I excused myself and went in there but by the time I got to the bathroom it already had came out.  So it was a mess to clean up in the dark.  It would have sucked in the hotel room as the bathroom does not have windows.  But I did have a better flashlight to see with.

About 20 minutes ago I dirtied myself in my bed like a toddler who’s saved it for naptime. I lay on my front with my head on the pillow as it came out. A familiar nursery smell started to spread around me as the warm mess filled up the seat of my diaper.

I’m on my back now, not wanting to make too big a mess, but not wanting to clean up quite yet.

Just a couple of minutes ago. But in my defense. I made a happy tray of my breakfast at McDonald's. It filled my tummy up so full I had to empty it a little bit. Mommies not to happy though. She says I should have waited till we got back home.

About 20 minutes ago I dirtied myself in my bed like a toddler at naptime. I lay on my front with my head on the pillow as it happened. A nursery smell started to spread and a warm mess filled up the seat of my diaper.
I’m on my back now, not wanting to make too big a mess, but not wanting to clean up quite yet.

I did exactly the same thing this morning...as a kid, I dirtied my pants quite often at nap time, mostly just after waking up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I woke up about 10 minutes ago because I was starting to fill my diaper with a good size poop. As I got out of bed,  the poop was unstoppable. I squatted slightly and pushed a little to help it out. Right after the poop stopped, a flood of pee started. Now I am sitting on a change pad in the living room watching tv. I will wait a while before I change because there is always a second wave of poop coming in about 30 minutes.

45 minutes ago, fillemup said:

I woke up about 10 minutes ago because I was starting to fill my diaper with a good size poop. As I got out of bed,  the poop was unstoppable. I squatted slightly and pushed a little to help it out. Right after the poop stopped, a flood of pee started. Now I am sitting on a change pad in the living room watching tv. I will wait a while before I change because there is always a second wave of poop coming in about 30 minutes.

AWESOME!  I always have a second and 3rd wave of poopies.  It would be awesome if I can fill my diaper with 3 poopie waves.

I just did a minute ago while outside walking the dogs....I knew I had to go, and I had barely stepped outside and just couldn't hold it anymore, and I don't think I have gone this much in a diaper in a while, but man did it feel nice.  Now I have a very hot butt, and might have to do a little more soon, and then I will just decided on when its clean up and or change time.

On 8/30/2020 at 4:56 PM, Stringfellow8504 said:

Mainly die cast model planes.  Now it's HO scale trains.  Burlington Northern in particular.

You mean Berkshire Northern..? ?