LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

About 5 minutes ago.  Plastic backed prevail with a booster.  I used baby oil on my bottom and such to both help prevent diaper rash and also help clean up a little.  Enjoying it but once more dreading the clean up!

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

About 5 minutes ago.  Plastic backed prevail with a booster.  I used baby oil on my bottom and such to both help prevent diaper rash and also help clean up a little.  Enjoying it but once more dreading the clean up!

I recommend the adult wipes such as Walmart Assurance wipes in the dark teal colored package.  You can also order numerous brands from various incontinence supply providers (I use Carewell.com sometimes).  There are ProCare, Prevail, and others and they are all 8x12" in size.  Usually takes me only one unless my BM is particularly loose or excessive in volume (i.e., diarrhea or laxative).

I woke up about 30 minutes ago with another diaper full of diarrhea. This mess was bigger than the previous mess. I am not sure if I will have another diarrhea accident today, but it would not supprize me if it happens again in a few hours.

I woke up just a few minutes ago in my soaked Mega Max diaper that I was in overnight. It seemed like the most natural thing to do while I was still all snug and warm under my covers was to push. So that's what I did. I pushed. And then I pushed some more. I felt so so much like a big baby as my poop started coming out of my hinnie and into the back of my already soaked diaper. Spreading across my bottom like its trying to find a way out.

Woke up (it is 4:00 AM) in a soaked but not leaking Northshore Purple Premium diaper, and now it is also messy.  I will stay in the soiled diaper for about an hour before changing.

Maybe be a good idea just in case you have another accident. How many messes can a Northshore Purple Premium hold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe be a good idea just in case you have another accident. How many messes can a Northshore Purple Premium hold?

Recently on the way to the toilet but it was just a streak.

This morning for me as well, as usual.  In the mornings when I awake I usually mess my Abena L4 and after work as I'm walking to the parking garage on weekdays, I usually mess my Assurance stretch brief.

I haven't pooped in a toilet for about three months or so.

42 minutes ago, christi said:

This morning and I'm still in it.  I've been messy for 12 hours before and fortunately don't get a rash.

I'm the same way I've never gotten a rash so when I poop my diaper I do everything I can to stay in it a long time I think 24 hours was the longest but haven't done it in a while cause unfortunately it hasn't been soft enough lately 

just now. padded up after a weekend away and did a big enema and relaxed uaround until it started forcing its way out. no pushing just relaxing and feeling the warm water fill up my diaper. some air must have been in there too because every now and then a big wet fart would come out haha. the nappys still in really good shape so I'm just gonna keep it on in case of aftershocks