LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I completely filled my diaper on my back home from picking up supply's in town. I was about halfway home and out of nowhere, I started to fill my diaper with a large load of soft poop. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent and time my trips into town so I don't have a pooping accident while I am out. Every so often, I get caught off guard as happened today. I am just glad i didn't poop myself while I was in the supermarket.

about 3 weeks, I am bladder IC but when my IBS is really bad I have the occasional bowel accident.  This particular one happened about 5 minutes into a 40 minute bus ride with no changing facilities anywhere on the route,  unfortunately the bus was packed, even the person sitting next to me got up to stand.  Not a nice sensation at all.  I hate soiling myself.

Had a crappy boring day at work today and stopped off at the restroom on my way our of the building to pad up.  Was wet before I left the restroom and 30 seconds later I dropped a load in my diaper while walking out. This time it was somewhat firm and had a rare but glorious turtle-head that keeps reminding me of its presence with every step I take.  I'm now at Wal-Mart and the turtle-head is still there tickling my hole.

On 1/29/2020 at 7:09 PM, DL-Boy said:

Had a crappy boring day at work today and stopped off at the restroom on my way our of the building to pad up.  Was wet before I left the restroom and 30 seconds later I dropped a load in my diaper while walking out. This time it was somewhat firm and had a rare but glorious turtle-head that keeps reminding me of its presence with every step I take.  I'm now at Wal-Mart and the turtle-head is still there tickling my hole.

I had three such crappy days in a row and treated them all the same way.  The last two I didn't need to make any emergency stops though, so I went straight home.  Fortunately though, my flora is very kind and after a 1-2 minute "off-gas" period, I have virtually no odor to my poop from any distance and honestly it's difficult to register any smell from it up close either.  I was fortunate of that fact on Wednesday when I was forced to detour to Walmart on my way home from work.

7 minutes ago, scif788 said:

Are you unpotty trained or incontinent or both?

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk

Started out unpotty training, got to the point of not being able to keep from wetting or messing my diapers, now enjoying the life of being diaper dependent.

• Like 1
Started out unpotty training, got to the point of not being able to keep from wetting or messing my diapers, now enjoying the life of being diaper dependent.
My prescription medication cause me to be both urinary and slightly bowel incontinent.

My prescription medication cause me to be both urinary and slightly bowel incontinent.

But I really don't try to hold either one anymore.

1 hour ago, scif788 said:

But I really don't try to hold either one anymore.

Pissing my diapers uncontrollably was my goal, shitting my diapers uncontrollably was not, but my wife insisted I start shitting my diapers regularly so I just started shitting my diapers until every time I needed to and before I knew it I was shitting my diapers uncontrollably. 

• Like 1
Pissing my diapers uncontrollably was my goal, shitting my diapers uncontrollably was not, but my wife insisted I start shitting my diapers regularly so I just started shitting my diapers until every time I needed to and before I knew it I was shitting my diapers uncontrollably. 

Do you like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did your wife want you to start shitting your diapers?

Just a few minutes ago I was sitting at my desk working and started to get a poop contraction. As I stood up to head for the bathroom, I completely filled my diaper with a load of soft poop. Now I am sitting on the toilet with my diaper on waiting until I know I am finished pooping. Will be taking a shower shortly.

On 2/4/2020 at 6:04 AM, scif788 said:

Why did your wife want you to start shitting your diapers?

She said that way she would know I would never get the chance to cheat on her if I was wearing wet and messy diapers all the time. 

So I went with it, after all messing ones diaper is all part of being diaper dependent. 

Half an hour ago. The family is travelling, so I can indulge my hobbies at the privacy of our home. Spend the afternoon diapered while running errands, drank and wet heavily. Changed to a clean diaper that was soiled in the first twenty minutes of wearing.

When I was getting off work today I filled my diaper while walking out of the building.  I've gotten into a ritual of sorts since Wednesday last week (Wed/Thu/Fri last week I wasn't wearing until I got off but put one on before leaving).  Everyday while walking out the building, I give tribute to the kind of day I've had that day, all of which recently have been stressful and crappy...  Thus, I poop my diaper as fully as I'm able to.  That means the last seven work days I've filled a diaper while walking out and I'm finding it very easy to move my bowels while I'm walking, even more so than squatting or standing!

Just had a small accident but my intestines are really rumbling bad now. I am going to keep this diaper on for a while because I know there is a major accident in the works and I don't want it to happen when I am between the change pad and the toilet. At least if I wait until the eruption is over, I know it will all be safely contained in the diaper and not end up all over the bathroom floor.

I completely filled a diaper last night about every 3 hours with a full load of diarrhea for a total of 4 messy diapers overnight. I don't think I will have any messy diapers for the next day or two because I feel like my entire body is empty at this point. I get this kind of IBS flare up about every 2 months. I just woke up a few minutes ago with a soaked Dry 24/7 diaper but no poop in it so I am happy to know the diarrhea flare up is finally over.

Yesterday. I was sick with the flu and had to give myself something that made me go. 

Did you enjoy giving yourself the runs?

Did you enjoy giving yourself the runs?

Hope you get well

• 2 weeks later...

When I woke up today, I messed my diaper before my shower.  I had a doctor appointment so I wore big boy underwear, but put on a diaper underneath after I got out (while at the pharmacy).  Wet the diaper and drove to work, walking into the building from the garage I filled it and had to stop at the HC stall @ the restroom just inside the building to change, then put the diaper in a grocery bag and took it back out to the trash can outside the door.

7 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

When I woke up today, I messed my diaper before my shower.  I had a doctor appointment so I wore big boy underwear, but put on a diaper underneath after I got out (while at the pharmacy).  Wet the diaper and drove to work, walking into the building from the garage I filled it and had to stop at the HC stall @ the restroom just inside the building to change, then put the diaper in a grocery bag and took it back out to the trash can outside the door.

....And because of the near complete bowel void around noon, I didn't have a full load at 6 pm but what was there landed right where it should, and once again while I was walking to the garage.