LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I’d like to say well over 12 months ago, house to myself diaper on t-shirt and nothing else, playing with my trains and got really involved knew I had to go but ignored it and ended up pooping my diaper, I didn’t change for about 1hr later. ( I felt very naughty)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't a diaper this time...  While on my way home today, I was wearing low rise Jockey briefs with some Separatec two-pouch boxer briefs over them.  The Jockeys were between my catheter "Belly-Bag" and my skin (to keep it from chafing) and the Separatec boxer briefs were over everything, keeping the cath from pulling too much.  For the first time in probably 45-50 years (I'm 58), as I approached my apartment complex, I pooped my jockey briefs.  It was very soft but not quite diarrhea.  Interestingly, it was completely contained within the jockey briefs and none of it leaked through into the outer briefs or my Khakis.  I say none escaped but that's not entirely true.  The odor DID escape as my wife could attest to when I walked in the house.

Just now.  Have a very wet Abena Abri-form Premium L4 on that I put on at 1 pm before leaving to go to our monthly Munch.  I just dropped a load in it and now I'm about to go clean up and put on a fresh diaper for bed (at 12:13 am Monday morning).

• 2 weeks later...

Got home from the movies about 2 hours ago and pooped my diaper then fell asleep for a couple hours woke up and pooped again and am still in it and have no plans of taking it off anytime soon.(I don't have to worry about diaper rash cause I've slept overnight in poopy diapers many times and never had any problems)

On 11/10/2019 at 6:42 PM, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

I know right!? A diaper works perfectly fine, yet I try to poop on a toilet, so that I can finally be grown up as they say, and all the difference I can feel is it's much harder to push, and my diaper still ends up messy and needs to be changed anyway. What a waste of space these confusing things are.

If I could I would create a fantasy world where toilets didn't exist so everybody would wear diapers and restrooms would have changing tables instead of toilets with a call button for anyone who needed help changing lol

19 hours ago, Slim27 said:

If I could I would create a fantasy world where toilets didn't exist so everybody would wear diapers and restrooms would have changing tables instead of toilets with a call button for anyone who needed help changing lol

But then you would have people sneaking off to make home made toilets and smuggling illegal underpants to wear at home or around friends hoping no one would catch them at it!  "Bob!  I haven't seen your back pack with your diaper changes and supplies lately!  I also saw you sneak off the other day into a dark part of your basement!  Whats up?  Are you wearing UNDERPANTS?  YOU ARE!   Ha Ha Ha!  Hey look everyone!  Bob's wearing Underpants!"

• Haha 1

Just a few minutes ago I was standing at the kitchen sink and started to have a poop contraction and about 3 seconds later my diaper started to fill with a big load of soft poop. Just afterwards, the pee started it's way out. Now I am sitting in a wet and messy Dry 24/7 diaper.

Just woke up in the middle of pooping my overnight diaper again with a very soft load. It's not quite diarrhea, but it's not very far from it. My intestines are rumbling pretty bad so I know there's a lot more poop coming. I plan to keep this diaper on until I know everything is out of me. I just hope my diaper can handle the load.

Waited for significant other to leave for work (I'd been holding it for hours and almost didn't have a choice)then walked outside to have a smoke and stopped holding it in. Big soft mess slowly made it's way out while I was walking and started piling up filling my megamax up under my belt and behind my junk. Had a nice wetting then sat on the bench by the basketball court which made it squish past my privates, spread it to the sides in the back and up above my belt line(still inside the diaper). Then the damn neighbor came out and started asking me about my car?

Still wearing it and will be for a while

Just a few minutes ago I finished and cleaned up for the 2nd time in 10 minutes.  The story next....

Last night after putting on my Abena L4, I decided for something a bit different for my overnight time.  I took a double dose of Miralax (keeps liquids in your bowel) and three Dulcolax stimulant laxatives (the maximum label dose).  

Fast forward to this morning around 9:30 am, the belly was gurgling and growling and I figured it was time.  Still laying in bed, on my back, I gave a bit of push and it started out kinda soft & squishy but after a little was released, turned into liquid and overflowed the back leg guards of the Abena, out my right leg, soiling my onesie and my 52"x36" bed pad  that I sleep on nightly.  I unsnapped and pulled my onesie over my head after sitting up, folded up the bed pad and onesie and carried it and a fresh Assurance stretch brief with me the bathroom.  I was dripping ever so slightly as I unfastened the two waist tapes and folded them down, and then the leg tapes, folding them down.  I held front and back of diaper and stepped over it while lowering the ends so my foot could clear the sewage it contained.

Cleaned myself up with several 8"x12" adult wipes until I was satisfied there was nothing left on me, wrapped up the Abena and put it in the bag, then I put on the Assurance brief.  I hadn't gotten the tabs set completely before wave #2 came and filled the seat again with pure liquid.  I went ahead and added to the content by voiding my bladder after which I discovered that rocking forward and backward made a loud sloshing sound - OMG, the diaper didn't soak up *ANY* of that liquid!

Next, I unfastened the newly worn Assurance diaper, and repeated the above process of holding front and back, stepping over the mess.  This time it was full to the top of the leg guards with about 8-10 oz of dark brown liquid that obviously wasn't going to stay contained.  Took 3-4 steps into the toilet area, carefully pushing the bathmat out of the way, then I upturned the diaper into the toilet to get most of the liquid out.  Finally rolled it up, cleaned up as before with more 8"x12" wipeg, and put on the now still dry/clean Assurance brief I'm wearing now.

One more thing.  Somewhere in the steps above, I managed to get the bed pad and onesie into the wash and start the washer.