LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Just did a second time in my wet diaper gonna be an interesting 2 weeks wife is away wet n messy and cummie diapers every night

Yes it is four more wettings and 1 more poop now I'm gonna rub myself to a very satisfying wet n messy diaper cum

Just now after working out and eating breakfast. It filled the seat of my diaper quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night was rock solid after holding it in for a day, so much fun. As of this morning I’m sitting in round two drinking coffee, smoking tobacco.

Yesterday just as I got to my front door. ?

So my wife and I were coming home from our vacation a few hours away.  Before we left our hotel room she said that I should wear a diaper for the ride home, I normally have to pee way before we get to the house. So I diapered up for the ride home, 30 minutes before we got back I needed to pee and proceeded to wet my diaper. A little later we pulled into the driveway and I unloaded the car, and as I picked up the luggage I could feel something starting to push out. Then just two steps from the house I filled the back of my diaper quickly,  my wife asked me if I just pooped my diaper and I turned and said yes and good thing you suggested that I had one on for the ride home. She just smiled and said yes, good thing you listened to the wife. I smiled and enjoyed the feeling.?

At 8:20 AM I relaxed and just let go. Nice little mess. Over the next 25 minutes, I gently pushed out the whole load, sometime while reading the DD. By 8:45 I had a huge load. Time to change, rub one out, and clean up. 

I woke up about 3 hours ago in the middle of pooping my overnight diaper. This is a daily issue for me. Half the time, I wake up when it happens and the other half I sleep through the pooping process and wake up with a really bad diaper rash.

Normally I like a softer load, but Ive just pooed my Megamax nappy with a fairly solid turd that is resting very snugly right up against my butt. Will enjoy it for a while longer before I have to change.

Last night my diaper was soaked but before I took it off I filled it up with a nice big load and another wetting then rubbed myself to a very satisfying cum, I then cleaned up and put a clean diaper on and almost immediately I peed again an hour later I pooped my diaper while rubbing myself to another cummie in my diaper I slept in this one and am about to soak it and fill it again my mess will be front to back with another satisfying cum to enjoy before changing.

Last night my diaper was soaked but before I took it off I filled it up with a nice big load and another wetting then rubbed myself to a very satisfying cum, I then cleaned up and put a clean diaper on and almost immediately I peed again an hour later I pooped my diaper while rubbing myself to another cummie in my diaper I slept in this one and am about to soak it and fill it again my mess will be front to back with another satisfying cum to enjoy before changing.

This morning wish i hadn’t

I woke up about 30 minutes ago in the middle of pooping my overnight diaper again. It was already pretty well soaked and would have needed to be changed soon anyway. I am going to wait another 30 minutes before I change to make sure all of the poop is out of me. I hate having another accident right after I put a clean diaper on.

• Like 1

Just a few moments ago,  and the volume was actually quite surprising. I had a large dinner last night with a lot of greens and steak. I was wearing a Dry 24/7 and it was considerably wet and then I needed to poop so i just finished it off. I am home all week and have the house to myself, so why not. I was very surprised at the amount and softness of it. I came very close to having a blowout. very exciting to say the least. So I am going to enjoy the for an hour or so before cleanup. ?

Just a few moments ago,  and the volume was actually quite surprising. I had a large dinner last night with a lot of greens and steak. I was wearing a Dry 24/7 and it was considerably wet and then I needed to poop so i just finished it off. I am home all week and have the house to myself, so why not. I was very surprised at the amount and softness of it. I came very close to having a blowout. very exciting to say the least. So I am going to enjoy the for an hour or so before cleanup. [emoji39]

Pooping right now