LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Last night I hung out with my girlfriend and messed my diaper in front of her and chilled for an hour and a half. She patted the back of my diaper and squished it against my bottom. Probably my greatest fantasy fulfilled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just woke up again in the process of pooping my diaper. This time it is pretty runny. Luckily, I am wearing a NorthShore MegaMax and a Babykins diaper cover because this diaper is very full and I am pretty sure it will leak. I think this is the start of another IBS flare up and there will be several more messy diapers today.

For me it was after watching Avengers Endgame this past Thursday.
I was at my pick up before I got in to drive home and there was no one around after 3+ hours sitting and feeling the urge I just couldn't hold it anymore. [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

An hour ago I told my gf I had to poop and I was already wearing a MegaMax so I went upstairs to double diaper and walked back down to cuddle up on the couch and watch Austin powers

I woke up several hours ago in a wet and messy Seni Quatro. The mess happened sometime during my sleep. This is a frequent issue lately my bladder and bowel incontinence from a ruptured disc in my lower back.

A few hours ago messed and took it off momentarily. Put it back on don’t judge

• 2 weeks later...