LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

My best guess is about 5 hours ago. I woke up about an hour ago with a big mess in my diaper. This is happening everyday now because of my incontinence from a bad disc in my lower back. Will need to change shortly.

I knew I would be messing today, accomplished a few things (including a lengthy workout) and spent most of the day padded and spent a short time messing until I knew I was down to just gas and now taking a hot bath before I Pad up again and relax some more.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2011 at 10:39 AM, thong5 said:

For me it was a little while ago when i was working in my backyard ( i live alone and it's fenced in ) Just doing some yardwork when the urge hit ( Damn Coffee ) I stopped what i was doing and just filled my pants, i must admit it felt good to do so as i don't fill my pants often. How about others and what were you doing?

last week I was laying on the couch in tightly pined cloth diaper and locking rubber pants. I was on my stomach and felt a fart coming so I pushed it out and it ws a whole lot of poop, you know the type that just keep coming. NOo or pioop excapes for the legs also have locks. I got to the keys and bath  tub and had a ball siting on the bottom of the tub ankd there was poop all over inside the diaper. Easy clean up with a hand held shower and a lot of fun also. Hit the tight spots with hi pressure and almost guarantee a climax. 

I woke up earlier today with a mess in my diaper. I frequently wet and mess myself in my sleep due to incontinence from a ruptured disc in my lower back. I am so glad they make high quality adult diapers.

I messed my diaper about an hour ago.  I have the house to myself for about 7 hours today and had planned this mess.  I wanted to see how it felt to poop out a very firm massive load in a thinner Attends disposable diaper with my new Tykables onesie holding the diaper snug to my body snapped between my legs.  I was not disappointed!  Afterwards I cleaned the house for about 20 minutes, moving boxes from one room to another and the bending down to pick them up with my onesie holding my loaded diaper tight to my body is quite the feeling!  I'm sitting here at the computer enjoying every moment but dreading the clean up I know is to come later.  All you guys who have someone to change your messy diapers for you are very lucky people! 

Just woke up in another wet and messy diaper. Last night I wore a NorthShore MegaMax. Gave it a really good test. Getting ready to change now. Will take off my babykins diaper cover and see if the MegaMax leaked anything. I suspect my babykins diaper cover will still be dry, but I will know for sure in a few minutes. The MegaMax is definitely soaked from peeing all night and sometime during the night, it took on a full load of poop. This is the true definition of total incontinence.

Yesterday I put a diaper on after dropping my wife off to work I peed in it right away then rubbed myself to cum in the warm wetness, about an hour later I filled it with up with a nice big load of poop then I masturbated again this time rubbing it all over my bum and getting it spread out onto my privates too while watching a diaper pooping video on heavy-r.com where she poops and pees her diaper then sits down removes the tapes and begins to masturbate in the poo by spreading it all over her pussy in that video she cums at least three times I came along with here at least twice.

Then I sat in it for a few hours made dinner with it on under my clothes, I washed up and then took wife her dinner.

About 2 hours ago.  After reading some posts I wanted to see what it would be like to wake up and poop my diaper and fall back asleep.  First, lots of vasoline all over, then the diaper.  Tons of baby powder poured down the front and back of the diaper and plastic pants to top it all off.  My stomach had been tight all night and I had been holding it for the morning about 6am.  Unfortunately, push and push as I might, all that I got out was a small nugget.  Finally after not being able to fall asleep I got on line to read e-mail and read the forums.  Wouldn't you know it?  After a while I finally managed to push out a more moderate load!  I'll enjoy it for a while longer before changing.

I do almost all of my Poops in Diapers, today I almost pooped myself and had 2 options

to put a Diaper on and poop in a diaper

Or to actually use a toilet

So since I'm home alone anyways i quickly put on a diaper (the fastest i ever have because i dont usually have to hurry) and got in a little Diaper Time (and pooped my diaper) before i have to get ready for work.

I have messed 2 X's today already ,i just ate lunch around noon and took my medication ,so number 3 should be along anytime within the next 1 1/2 -2 hours ,before dinner and next dose ,sometime between 6 PM -10 PM I will have My 4th & usually final for day.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

A few months ago...

I don't like messing diapers except for a rare extra naughty occassion. Need is different and I don't unless it's the worst case scenario and I can't hold it during an IBS/SIBO flare up, if I'm wearing at the time.

A bad rash is guaranteed if it squishes anywhere on my skin, and the cleanup is hell. Especially with body hair down there. And getting the smell out my skin is hell too, washed my ass like 5 times with shower gel in the shower and still had a faint shit smell there. 

I rather use a banana/oatmeal.

Woke up about an hour ago in the middle of pooping my overnight diaper. This happens very frequently. Sometimes it wakes me up, sometimes I sleep right through the process of pooping my diaper. If I wake up as I did today, I just go into the bathroom and sit on the toilet with my diaper still on and finish pooping. Then I just get into the shower and take the diaper off and get cleaned up. Once clean, I will put on a new diaper and either go back to bed or stay awake and get my day started.