LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

4 hours ago I was coming home from Walmart and about 20 Minutes from home I started wetting my diaper and knew it was going to be just a few more minutes before I would be filling my diaper with a load of poop. I was dead on correct. About 5 minutes after I wet myself, the poop started coming out. I was on a country road doing 55 when I filled my diaper. Just another messy diaper due to my incontinence.

The second I walked in the door from work.  I try not to mess in my car (smell factor) so once I got out, I filled my pants on the way into the house.  It was a far softer consistency than usual as well so the mess filled the seat of my diaper, then spread all the way up through the front as well.  I enjoyed that for the next half hour before having a shower and change.

• Like 2

I have a week off and my roommate is out of town so I got to fill my pants twice today. I started out by making coffee and let go while eating breakfast. I enjoyed my diaper for a while before showering and changing. After doing some running around I went for lunch and just as was walking from the bus stop  to my door I filled my pants second time. All and all it was a nice day 

• Like 1

I woke up a few hours ago in a wet and messy Seni super plus diaper. This has become more and more frequent due to my incontnence getting worse as my back gets worse. The best I can figure is that I messed myself about 3 hours before I woke up.

I messed my diaper while getting out of bed just a few minutes ago. Seems to be a daily issue these days. I either mess myself while asleep, or when I wake up, or as I am getting out of bed. At least the majority of my messing accidents happen at home.

About 20 minutes ago.  Couldn't enjoy for long as I had to work this morning.  It had been about 3 weeks since I last messed.

On 3/14/2019 at 6:22 AM, Stringfellow8504 said:

About to soon, inserted a suppository, and have been hydrating.  Currently in a wet diaper.

Just now, had to force it out per se.  Soft and feels small.  Hopefully I'll go more.

I’ve been backed up for a day and a half because of my long road trip yesterday. I just filled up a rearz lil monster with a binkie in my mouth. It fealt great because I tried messing on the trip in the car and it didn’t work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Stringfellow8504 said:

About 20 minutes ago.  Couldn't enjoy for long as I had to work this morning.  It had been about 3 weeks since I last messed.

Just now, had to force it out per se.  Soft and feels small.  Hopefully I'll go more.

Just went again!  Had to really push it out.  But it's my overnight diaper..

Just filled my diaper with a load of soft serve. I didn't know it was coming. I was sitting in my chair watching tv and stood up to go get a beer and completely messed my diaper. This is the true definition of incontinence.

I woke up this morning in a wet and messy diaper. I got up, took a shower and put on a fresh diaper and less than an hour later, I had an IBS diarrhea flare up and completely filled my fresh diaper. I hate it when I get only 1 hour of use out of a diaper. About 3 hours later, another wave of diarrhea hit me and another diaper bit the dust.

Just about 10 minutes ago in my damp overnight diaper.  Gonna try and get it wetter...

On 4/5/2019 at 6:23 AM, Stringfellow8504 said:

Just went again!  Had to really push it out.  But it's my overnight diaper..

About 20 minutes ago!  I had planned on being off work today and being diapered all day, but yesterday I was asked to work.  On the plus side, I got an extra 8 hours of pay and on top of that, I left for work early this morning and didn't get a chance for my morning poo.  I stopped for gas and groceries and once I got home, I fed the dog, brought in the mail, put the groceries away and then put on a 4 tape Attends cloth backed diaper and plastic pants.  There was something I had always wanted to try but hadn't done before.  I lay in bed on my back, legs stretched out flat in front of me (no lifting up my butt), and pushed out a massive load!  I wanted to see what it felt like to push out a load in my diaper without lifting up and giving it room to fill into my diaper.  Very nice, and now I'm sitting at my computer on this site enjoying the load in my wet diaper.

Posting on here made me realize that I wanted to buy diapers again, so I did!

Yesterday, I made a nice, big mess in one of them. I didn't go in the morning and instead waited until I got home from work around 3:00. It was probably the biggest I've ever had, and it just barely fit in the diaper. It made some noises coming out and had a nice tent when I was finished. So good!

Today, I did the same thing and waited to poop until I got home from work. I finish around midday, so my parents are at work and my sister is still asleep, which is a perfect arrangement. I put on my diaper, kneeled, and pushed. Another nice tent!

Later that day, I decided to mess while doing chores. Normally, I take a break from daily activities to mess so I can clean up immediately after. This time, I put on my diaper and started doing dishes. As I stood at the sink ready to scrub a pan, I felt a familiar urge and let loose a big one. I had to unbutton my shorts to make room for all of it! I spent about 10 minutes finishing the dishes before I changed. It was nice to try something new!

I think I'll keep this routine going! ☺️

About 10 minutes ago.  While I have the house to myself for a few days, I'm taking advantage of doing something I can't normally do, and that's coming home from work, putting on a diaper and pooping in it.  I'll sit in it for a while reading e-mails and catching up on the diaper sites and then I'll remove it, shower and put on a fresh diaper for the night.

• Like 1

Yesterday I could only be in it for 45 minutes not as long as I like but it was like stress relief made a few rubbing cummies in my diaper too after pooping and peeing in it

On 4/5/2019 at 6:23 AM, Stringfellow8504 said:

Just now, I didn't go yesterday.  Gonna try and enjoy it a bit before work too.

Just finished pooping my diapers(double diapers) even went and sat on the toilet and pretended to poop in it, ha ha, the nasty toilet did not get my poop, I got to keep it and now I get to wear my poopy diapers for as long as I want. 

• Like 1