LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

An hour ago I messed my already soaked lol monster, now I’m waiting to fall asleep in bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago I beat my constipation that lasted 55 hours. Pain killers didn’t help with unclenching my b-hole, it hurt badly and now my MegaMax is so full

Sitting in a hotel room with the wife,  she insisted that I enjoy my diaper time this weekend.  So now I'm sitting here in a very wet and messy diaper, and will enjoy it for an hour or two before a shower and a fresh diaper. Life is good at the moment. ?

Just woke up again in another wet and messy diaper. Had an IBS diarrhea flair up today and this is my seventh messy diaper today. Hopefully this is the last of the diarrhea because my butt is getting a really bad diaper rash. 

Watching tv about 2 hours ago, my intestines started rumbling and I knew I was about to have a major IBS diarrhea flair up. I got up to go use the bathroom and made it 3 steps from the couch and my bowels completely let go. Luckily I always wear a diaper because of my incontinence. This was yet another very full diaper with very little notice that I was about to mess myself. I am just glad this happened at home and not somewhere like at a movie theater. That would have been really embarrassing having to go past a row of seated movie goers with a diarrhea filled diaper.

Woke up about an hour ago and was in the process of pooping my diaper. This is a frequent issue for me. I am always waking up while peeing or pooping my diaper every morning. The accidents also happen while I am sleeping but not as frequently. Either way, I am glad I wear diapers to bed.

This afternoon after I dropped my wife off to work I went home and put a diaper on peed in it right away then as I watched a diaper messing video I pooped in my diaper then rubbed myself to a very nice cum in my warm wet n messy diaper now I have peed 4 times pooped 3 times its very messy and smelly, gonna clean up now but have to rub rub a good cum cum in my diaper once more for the third time in 3 hours.

About 3 hours ago I woke up and was already wet. As I got out of bed to go use the bathroom, a huge mess started coming out. As I walked into the bathroom, I just stopped and squatted a bit and pushed the rest of the load out and completely filled my diaper.

7 hours ago, Justadudeindiapers said:

I messed my undies today, since I got rid of my diapers a while ago. I put both hands on my bathroom sink, squatted, and pushed. It wasn't a big mess, but it was still satisfying.☺️

The draw of messing never goes away. 

I just got home and put on a Northshore MegaMax. I’ve been holding in a big poop all day and soaked my diaper then unleashed the biggest poop I’ve had in a very long time. I was worried it would pour out the sides, but thank god for leak guards

• Like 1

About a half hour ago.  I haven't messed my diapers in a few months.  I took a small hiatus away from diapers but decided to wear one this morning.  It was like my mind knew that I was wearing my toilet.  I didn't even think about going to the toilet, I just felt the need come on and a moment later I had messed myself.  

• Like 2