LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

• 2 weeks later...

Thursday.  I was out making deliveries and had to REALLY GO all day but it was a busy day.  My diaper got to a point of saturation and about 3pm, I was picking up an order that wasn’t ready and I got my diaper bag to change in their restroom.  It was in use and while I waited, I gave in, bent my knees a little, and filled my soggy diaper.  It lasted for 10 whole seconds, I swear....one of the longest and weightiest of my life.  I could feel it pushing out on my pants and had to kinda spread my legs a bit more to make room for it.

i finished up, checked the bulge, and had about 30 seconds of semi-nervous waiting for the unlocking of the restroom.  Changed fairly quickly as I didn’t squish it, triple bagged it, and threw it away in a nearby dumpster.

i try to poop in the morning in my overnight diaper and change in the morning....but sometimes I don’t or can’t.  I blame the burrito I digested the day earlier for throwing me off.  That was the last time....but looking forward to Tuesday and Wednesday.  I try not to poop in my diapers when I’m working but do wear a diaper because of the lack of toilets and quick pace of the work.  It just is better to go in my diaper and change once a day.  I usually fill up 2 in a work day.....but get the stinky stuff done beforehand.

19 hours ago, VAPC said:

Just now,except I almost got caught. Good thing too cause I didn't have that much.

You can't leave us all hanging!  How did you almost get caught, and how did you escape detection?

I meant to write this at 12sm, but sleep overtook me.  This is the first time I slept peacefully throughout the night is a either a wet or messy diaper...in this case both.  As I type this, it’s been 27 hours of the same diaper.  I wear 24/7 this past month, but I don’t use 24/7 (I tried this.  It gets uncomfortable and expensive).  I almost thought about using it for my noon-pee...but found a restroom in time.  I wanted to be dry that day and not have to worry about a mid-day change.  Ended up giving it a solid wetting at 6...cut off of work, took the bart home (Although at this time, I started to need to poop...but sitting helps me hold it in)....got back to my van and almost let it out right there and then....but wanted to purchase some beer...so I drove to the getting place, got what I got, and drive back to my parking spot (4th year of nomadic van life, long story, I love it), went outside, turned on npr for the news, lit a cigarette, bent my knees, and SHAT.

nothing ultra super fictional kinky massive here, but a solid messing. I figured I’d watch some YouTube or filter through zerohedge, but I fell asleep in my wet and messy diaper and slept through the night.  I woke up around 10......had to poop again about 11.....and I just had yet another medium mass release........

....needless to say, I need a change.  I’m almost afraid to sit in it.  Almost.  I have my diaper cover.  It’s not much of a diaper now.  All the material in front that had the bulk of my pee slid down to the poopier areas of my diaper.  It feels weird.  And very heavy despite only peeing once.

slight diaper rash, I’m sure, but my butt has semi grown used to it this last month...

ill change in in a half hour.  I’ll go for a walk, sit down for a smoke, look at ducks, then go change.  

But, indeed, I am messy now....

Wearing 24/7 these last few weeks has been incredibly curious.  I’ve cheated a few times with pooping because I don’t like pooping in my diaper in public nor want it to get too swollen or moist for long periods (I try to aim for a day diaper and night diaper but always have carried an extra in case I go during the afternoon...don’t want to be that soggy for that long....but changing in public bathroom always makes me paranoid, even if I’m locked in by myself.  Diapers CRINKLE)

its morning.  I am not looking forward to cleaning it up but....that’s part of wearing diapers all the time.  It has somewhat desensitized me.  But alas, off to another diapered day at work soon and I can feel the remaining bits of the life I so unceremoniously digested seeking their bodily independence.

so......here we go.

aaaaand the animals, the animals, crap crap crap til the diapers full. THE DIAPER IS FULL!  of pee and poo, and everyone is waiting to get their food from you...

....but I’ve got time. :)

(going undiapered soon for the holidays so this may be the last post here until I get back into the waddle)

Grr....about an hour and a half ago.  I thought I was done for the day when I deposited in my diaper in the morning, but I ate a late lunch and all of a sudden, I had to go BAD.  Luckily it was my day off...I got back to my hq, got out of the van and just absolutely DESTROYED the up-til-that-point fresh diaper.  Now I’m in the van with a very loaded and mushy diaper I probably won’t change out of til bedtime.

i don’t think I can post about EVERY time I poop my diaper cause....that’s most days.  But this load snuck up on me.  I had to get some napkins for a block.  Diaper covers can only do so much.  

...despite enjoying this on a psychological level, doing it everyday makes me want a break!

17 minutes ago, OVerpraiseD said:

Grr....about an hour and a half ago.  I thought I was done for the day when I deposited in my diaper in the morning, but I ate a late lunch and all of a sudden, I had to go BAD.  Luckily it was my day off...I got back to my hq, got out of the van and just absolutely DESTROYED the up-til-that-point fresh diaper.  Now I’m in the van with a very loaded and mushy diaper I probably won’t change out of til bedtime.

i don’t think I can post about EVERY time I poop my diaper cause....that’s most days.  But this load snuck up on me.  I had to get some napkins for a block.  Diaper covers can only do so much.  

...despite enjoying this on a psychological level, doing it everyday makes me want a break!

There can be inconvenient times but it can be a learning experience.  It gets easier

I got up this morning and my fiance was sitting on the couch having coffee. I slepted in a onsie last night, and when she checked to see how wet I was I soaked pretty good. She said she would change me before I had my coffee. I told her I needed to poop, so she said she would change me after then. I went ahead and poured a cup of coffee and filled my diaper. About 15 min later I was taken into the bedroom and changed. After I was changed into a fresh diaper she left my onsie on and I went back out to living room and finished my coffee.

• 1 month later...

That will be in a few more minutes as I can feel the need to go poop building and I can’t stand the wait. 

I have always enjoyed messing my diaper and I still enjoy the feeling of filling my diaper with a nice load. 

30 minutes ago, and since I am writing this now I am sitting in my soiled diaper, a medium size solid mess in my pink Dotty diapers.  Lots of snow this a.m. and I will have get the snow blower out.  I have yet to decide if I will leave the soiled diaper on or change before I go outside.  This will depend on whether I get some irritation in the diaper area.

I just woke up a few minutes ago because I was in the process of pooping my diaper. Sometimes I sleep right through pooping my diaper but for some reason it woke me up tonight. I plan to stay up for a few more minutes to see if there is a second wave on deck. Most of the time there is. Once I am empty, I plan to go back to sleep and change in the morning when I wake up again.

About 3:00 PM today. I decided to spend a quiet Sunday afternoon diapered up. Thoroughly soaked my diaper, and thought I wasn't finished. Laid a nice firm mess, washed the dishes from breakfast and lunch, then cleaned up. Nice. Now I'm in a dry, clean diaper.

Woke up about 2 hours ago in the process of wetting my diaper and knew I needed to poop so I got out of bed and headed into the bathroom but didn't make it and totally filled my diaper with soft serve. Took a good shower and am now in a clean diaper ready to go back to bed.

About an hour and a half ago, in my soaking wet diaper.  I had to go for a while so I inserted a couple suppositories.  I held it in until I couldn't hold it anymore. 

Had spicy chili yesterday.  The poop is pretty spicy on my butt today.