LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Just woke up with my usual IBS stomach cramps and needing to poo. Remembered I'd drank a bit and was diapered up. Just let it all loose. So warm ?

Earlier this week, I put on a cloth diaper and was lounging around when I felt the need to go. At first, I didn't push or hold at all, just letting myself sit on the edge for a while. Finally, with only the lightest effort, I filled my pants with a remarkably firm poopie. Perfect consistency. I had a fun time smooshing it around for a little bit.

Just about 30 minutes ago. Woke up and had to pee really bad so I just let it go. Felt a minor urge to poop, so I just pushed a little and out it came. A few minutes later more came out. Just pushed again and the last of it came out. Been sitting in the slowly growing pile for about 30 minutes now. Will be changing shortly.

12 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Thought you were bowel incontinent?

No. Working towards urinary IC. Not bowel. I just recently learned the pleasure of filling my diaper when the need comes.

Just woke up and had to poop and pee. Did both in my abena m4 with a booster liner in it. I am still really tired so I am going to go back to sleep before I change my diaper as I still have a ton of wetting capacity left. I will change out of this messy diaper when I get up later. It is so relaxing sleeping in a messy diaper. Everyone should try it. You will sleep like a baby.

This afternoon, not long after work.

I've been partaking of messy diapers almost every day thanks to needing to take fiber supplements.  I was put on them by a doctor temporarily, but if I can continue to take them afterwords, I will!  Every day has been a super soft load that fills the entire back of my diaper, and its wonderful. (I can live with the cleanup)

• Like 3

About 5 minutes ago got up off couch at halftime and let it go just a little bit but now sitting in my mess hoping for more and not changing until all absorbancy is used up

1 hour ago, LittleAmytheil said:

This afternoon, not long after work.

I've been partaking of messy diapers almost every day thanks to needing to take fiber supplements.  I was put on them by a doctor temporarily, but if I can continue to take them afterwords, I will!  Every day has been a super soft load that fills the entire back of my diaper, and its wonderful. (I can live with the cleanup)

I quite agree with the cleanup aspect. The joys of enjoying the sensational feel of filling your diaper with soft warm poopie, enjoying the naughty nice feel wiggling around to the create that enveloping squishy feeling throughout your entire diaper is just pure heaven!:03_EmoticonsHDcom::31_EmoticonsHDcom:

3 hours ago, DiaperHappiness said:

I quite agree with the cleanup aspect. The joys of enjoying the sensational feel of filling your diaper with soft warm poopie, enjoying the naughty nice feel wiggling around to the create that enveloping squishy feeling throughout your entire diaper is just pure heaven!:03_EmoticonsHDcom::31_EmoticonsHDcom:

That's what I enjoy about the supplements; It's doing exactly what it should do to my system.  When I feel the urge to go, it doesn't take much to push out a soft load.  Sometimes it's on the smaller side, but today it was large and explosive, and one heck of a cleanup.  I just leaned forward slightly and filled up the entire back of my diaper until it ran out of room and instead pushed towards the front as well.

• Like 3

This question should be changed to,  When will be the next time you poop your diaper? My answer would then be the next time it comes. And the time after that..... and the time after that..... :)

• Like 1
On 9/23/2018 at 3:21 PM, VAPC said:

Just few minutes ago,and it felt good too! I could feel it coming after I took my shower,so I held it in and decided to put on a diaper,and let out the longest fart I held in so bad and pooped. Clean up wasn't bad either! :)

Just a few minutes ago. I've been up since 11:00 and have been having really bad farts and my stomach started cramping. After I let out my last good one,the poop came with it,so I pushed it and it was explosive soft mushy poop.My stomach feels relief! 

A couple hours ago.  I had to poop this morning,  but couldn't get into a diaper at the time,  so I held it in.  A little before 1 PM, I put on a fresh Crinklz Aquanaut diaper and then ate a whole 7 oz. bag of prunes. 22 prunes in all. And washed them down with a big glass of apple cider. Around 2 PM. The  poo I was holding in all morning kinda slipped out and filled my diaper nicely.  Around 2:30 the prunes started to work  and I've had several more messes.  I didn't get a really big blowout like I was expecting,  but, nonetheless,  I have a really full diaper on right now. It's now about 4:30 PM and this diaper really needs changed, as I've had a few beers also, but it feels soooooo incredibly good,  I'm going to keep it on as long as I possibly can. 

When I woke up today, i peed as I normally do in my diaper but really had to push hard to get any poop out. I did succeed in a very small poop. What really disappointed me today was when I got to work, I had to poop really bad and dropped a really good load into the toilet. It was a total waste of a really good load. I am still sad about that one  that got away.

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night in the process of filling my diaper with a good load of soft poop. When I realized i was already pooping, I just started pushing the rest out. It was definitely one of my bigger loads in my diaper and a really pleasing way to wake up. It certainly beats an alarm clock.

I completely filled my seni quatro about an hour ago. It was a massive load of semi soft poop. It's about time to shower and clean up now. It will be interesting to see the art work as it spread all the way up the front of the diaper.