LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I pooped in my diaper 2 times. Wet in it 5-6 times. Today. Was in it for about 3 hrs. My daddy said I couldn't change my diaper until he got home from work. 

About 20 min ago!  I was in the kitchen and I felt the urge I knew I had to take a shower for work so I started to push though nothing came out.  I walked into the bathroom and I just stood there.  and after a few seconds, I loaded my diaper up.  It was squishy and stuff but it felt good as well.  Though cleanup was not that bad.  Those ABU Space diapers really can contain the mess.  

About 6 hours ago.  If you read my blog from 4 days ago, it was similar.  I couldn't do yard work but I did have to use the table saw in the garage at the said house in my blog.  I pretty much did the same, unlocked the house, put on a diaper and plastic pants, put the jeans on over them and proceeded to cut my pieces of wood on the table saw in the garage after pushing out a load in my diaper.  I couldn't spend much time in it, maybe 15 minutes but it was enjoyable.  Showered and cleaned up in the house before leaving.  Read my blog.

9 hours ago, rusty pins said:

About 6 hours ago.  If you read my blog from 4 days ago, it was similar.  I couldn't do yard work but I did have to use the table saw in the garage at the said house in my blog.  I pretty much did the same, unlocked the house, put on a diaper and plastic pants, put the jeans on over them and proceeded to cut my pieces of wood on the table saw in the garage after pushing out a load in my diaper.  I couldn't spend much time in it, maybe 15 minutes but it was enjoyable.  Showered and cleaned up in the house before leaving.  Read my blog.

wow Rusty didn't know you were into that kind of diaper play!   I really enjoyed your blog entry.

4 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

wow Rusty didn't know you were into that kind of diaper play!   I really enjoyed your blog entry.

Usually I'm not.  I may get the urge to drop a load in my diaper once every couple of years.  I kind of like the feeling of doing it but I really hate the smell and clean up.  I'd probably do it a little more frequently if I had my own house, but I do not live alone and therefor can't mess a diaper and just hop in the shower and clean up.  When I was a teenager and in my 20's I had more oppertunity to mess in my diaper but I am a wetter mostly.  I just had the situation, time and oppertunity this past week and realized I had a way I could work alone around a yard cutting tree limbs and brush in a very messy diaper and a means to take my time cleaning up and showering in a place other than my own living space.  Usually it really takes the fun out of it immediately after I mess my diaper because I keep thinking of the smell and how hard it's going to be to clean it all up by hand without a tub and shower.  I usually change within minutes so it doesn't spread out all over my butt.  This time I didn't care and really was able to enjoy it mushing around all over inside my diaper simply because I knew I had the means to shower it all off.  I must admit I did enjoy the experiences, the first one more than the second one, but I think my urges to mess my diaper have been satisfied for now.  I expect if the same situation arises in the near future, I may do it again but I'm not expecting it to happen again for a while.

About an hour ago for me. I had decided that I was going to really prolong the enjoyment. Usually I pee and mess, then clean right up. This time, after I wet I would not push but just wait for the irresistible urge. Well, it came as I was reading email, and kept coming as I was making coffee. It was a load for sure, and that turned out to be a quick diaper change.

11 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

10 minutes ago, I went shit I’m my diaper , 3rd time in this diaper in 7 hours. 

Only 4 more hours to go to the end of my 12 hour shift. 

I hope my diaper holds up to the task. 

I hope so too, and I especially hope your coworkers don't get a "whiff" of your 3-poop 7 hour diaper!

Woke up at about 10 pm last night and had to pee really bad so I just let it all out then gave a little push to see if there was a poop on deck. There was. I filled the seat of my diaper and went back to sleep. Woke up about 30 minutes ago to another really full bladder and let it all out. Unfortunately no more poop, but i did have a good sleep in my fully used diaper. Getting ready to shower and clean up now.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

I hope so too, and I especially hope your coworkers don't get a "whiff" of your 3-poop 7 hour diaper!

No worries of that happening until end of shift when the relief guard shows up. 

8 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

No worries of that happening until end of shift when the relief guard shows up. 

LOL!  I can just see it!  It reminds me of that old story about the AVON Lady (for those of us old enough to remember them) who walked into an elevator and then let a huge fart!  She quickly took out a spray can of spruce scented air freshener and sprayed it around the elevator.  The elevator stopped a few floors higher and a man got on.  He kind of wrinkled his nose and the AVON Lady noticed it.  She quickly said, "Doesn't this elevator have an odor?"  The guy looked at her and said, "Yeah.  It smells like somebody $hit in a pine tree!"

A little bit ago.  Took a big enema,  now I'm sitting in a really messy diaper.  The mess made it up past my manhood to the front of the diaper.  It feels incredible.  I wish I could sit here in this messy diaper all day. 

Sometime during my sleep tonight I had a complete diarrhea mess in my dry 24/7. I didn't wake up when it happened. I didn't know anything happened until I sat up this morning and felt the mess move forward in my diaper. All I can say is I slept like a baby. Literally.

Im jealous lol that is literally only stuff that i can dream about and hope that it happens to me at some point but probably wont cause i cant even pee without waking up

55 minutes ago, Slim27 said:

Im jealous lol that is literally only stuff that i can dream about and hope that it happens to me at some point but probably wont cause i cant even pee without waking up

I think it happened because I took an ambien sleeping pill before I went to bed. I normally wake up if I have to pee or poop, but not last night. I really like it when things like this happen.