LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Last night before bed I filled my diaper up with a big load and soaked it well I got off in it and fell asleep in my warm wet n messy diaper woke up stinky and did it all over again 

Having a diaper day today.  It's been a long time so I'm going to enjoy it.   Got up in my wet night diaper and had my first cup of coffee.  As usually that gave me the urge to do a boom booms.  Since I'm by myself with no one to offend I decided not to waste my diaper and let it go in my pants.   I'll stay this way as long as possible.  So to answer the question, the last time i pooped in my diaper was about 5 minutes ago.

On 8/30/2018 at 8:26 AM, Kapelmeister said:

Having a diaper day today.  It's been a long time so I'm going to enjoy it.   Got up in my wet night diaper and had my first cup of coffee.  As usually that gave me the urge to do a boom booms.  Since I'm by myself with no one to offend I decided not to waste my diaper and let it go in my pants.   I'll stay this way as long as possible.  So to answer the question, the last time i pooped in my diaper was about 5 minutes ago.

Sounds like a great way to begin the day. I like starting the day the same as you.

just after I got home from a long day at work while my wife is out of town at work I diapered myself and proceeded to wet it about an hour later I pushed a small load into my diaper before drifting off to sleep I messed again and peed again twice and pushed harder again for more poopies and the rubbed my diaper to a nice cummies now I can sleep again I am one again getting used to sleeping in a messy diaper very fun!

Just a few moments ago. I have the house to myself for an hour or two, and just decided to go for it. My original plan was just to wet my diaper and hang out the rest of the morning. But nature called, and I gave a little push, and it rolled out. Cleanup wasn't too bad. There was just a bit of a racing stripe inside my diaper. I emptied the mess right into the toilet, and rinsed out my diaper. My plastic pants weren't even stained. I was wearing two cloth diapers, and two soakers.

Tomorrow's laundry day. I just might diaper up again.

About an hour ago. I was going for a morning walk when I felt the unusual urge to poop this early in the morning (10 AM). I don't know what I ate to have this happen but I would definitely have had to go home immediately if it wasn't for my trusty diaper ? I love when diapers actually make my life easier!

I'm home again and it's getting really stinky now so I'm going to wet it and change into a new one!

• 2 weeks later...

I wore a diaper on my delivery job this evening when my second 4 hour shift ended I had cramping and I knew I wouldn't make it home or to a bathroom on time so I I let go with a little push and did it come out it was diarrhea I hate that mostly but it did feel good for some reason.

So I made my way home and let go a few more times and at home too and did  a huge pee in it now I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep in this diaper so I got out of it and showed up.

I prefer solid messy diapers this one was a first where it was also all over my pee pee area and it didn't bother me that much.

Pooped my diaper for the first time in almost 50 years last night! I loved feeling the weight in my diaper and the squish when I sat down but I was totally unprepared for how powerful the feeling was when I stood up- feeling the sticky diaper clinging to my bottom was sooo familiar I instantly and completely flashed back to my days as a toddler when I really enjoyed pooping myself. Cleanup wasn't even that bad. A wonderful experience.

This morning while I was talking to a friend in his shop. I suddenly realized I was starting to crap my self. I was able to get away without him knowing but by the time I got back home I was quite a mess but my nappy contained it .it's the closest I've been to being cort out. 

About 45 minutes or so ago. Today I thought would be a good diaper day. So this morning after breakfast, I diapered up, and spent a good part of the morning wetting myself. I thought I had dumped a full load before I diapered up, but no. It appears that wasn't but a third of it. So while I was doing dishes I slowly let it all roll out after a few gentle pushes. Doing dishes in a messy diaper is rather fun.

A few days ago one sneaked out on me.  While I was at Walmart.  We have a Mcdonalds in our walmart and after I ate I new it was coming by the time I got to the first Restroom both stalls were busy so I had to run to the back Restrooms and by the time I got close to the back of the store it was over by then a liquid dump was all in my diaper.  Those I do not care for I like a nice ferm dump to be in the seat of my diaper.  Though I did not get my chance.

About an hour ago.  Trying out my first  Crinklz.  What an awesome diaper.  It fits me well and is extremely comfortable.  It feels even better now than I'm sitting here with a big mess in it. 

This Aquanaut print is very cute,  it's almost a shame to use this diaper.  I'll definitely be getting some more of these. Il like the Astronaut too and I'll get some plain white Betterdrys

Just few minutes ago,and it felt good too! I could feel it coming after I took my shower,so I held it in and decided to put on a diaper,and let out the longest fart I held in so bad and pooped. Clean up wasn't bad either! :)

8 hours ago, VAPC said:

Just few minutes ago,and it felt good too! I could feel it coming after I took my shower,so I held it in and decided to put on a diaper,and let out the longest fart I held in so bad and pooped. Clean up wasn't bad either! :)

Man after a shower that is interesting!  Though got to go when got to go.