LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

On 5/28/2018 at 9:41 AM, Dl_Gilby said:

Today I put in a tunnel plug put on my diaper and was doing stuff around the house and wham just like that messy diaper. At first I didn’t even know until I smelt something stinky and it was me!

Yep!

5 hours ago, BabyDL44 said:

Just now in my Barebums. This is the first time as an adult. I could get used to this.

Welcome to the addiction!

On 5/27/2018 at 10:22 PM, gbw_dl said:

Right. It's something that I need to do, because it has been way more frequent than I'm used to since I've had gastric bypass surgery. I just dont know if it's a pullup I need or full on diapers. The problem with a regular diaper is that it doesnt seem feasible to take them off to pee, and while I do have full control of my bladder, taking off a regular diaper to just go pee seems like the diaper would break down too quickly. But pullups dont really seem like they are made to contain a big mess either. What I do know, is that its embarrassing, and has since happened again, and it was while I was in school. Thankfully, I've been traveling with extra underwear and wipes to school, and was able to change in the bathroom. But I was mortified. 

I understand that. I had several accidents when I was in school. You may want to try a more "premium" cloth backed. You can still undo/ loosen a strap to pee while still have good protection from a blow out. Though I'd still recommend the plastic panties as a JIC.

• Like 1

For the most part, I don't poop my diaper anymore. But this week I did my colonoscopy prep, so I wore a diaper as a precaution. I mostly used the potty, but I was thankful for the diaper a few times during this ordeal.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Just now,but it was only small because I had a huge poop already. I had prunes and yogurt and so had to small poo then fart and still keep farting. My stomach's bloated,it's gonna be a long night.

Been gassy all night and usually,if I've gotta go,then I'll use the potty,but it wouldn't come out when I went,but can feel a huge push when I stand,about to use my diaper.

Just now. This time,it was bigger because I took stool softener since this morning wasn't much. Thought I was gonna have the runs though,but it was solid.

That would be about 9 hours ago....and only now getting ready for my shower.

My sleep schedule is a bit abnormal, but i woke up about 6pm, diapered myself, had some food, and then went to go pick up a script from CVS.  I could feel it needing to come out but was able to sit down in the car to quell the urge.  I went inside because i was out of baby powder and didn't want the smell to be an issue.  Grabbed the powder, waited til someone called me, and she rung up everything.  As she was doing this, the urge hit pretty hard and i was asked to sign some random drug patient legal stuff on the keypad.  I figured it was a good time and bent my knees a bit, leaned over to sign, and let go.  It was a big one.  I kid you not, i pooped for about 10 whole seconds straight.  I gave her the money and she took forever to give me back my 3 cents change and stapling my receipt to the medication.  I was afraid she would smell it, but i couldn't.....but still in a "Please hurry" state of mind. 

I chose to leave by walking down the incontinence aisle.  I checked the bulge and smooshed it to the front so it wasn't so obvious i had such a huge load in my diaper....and also because i was anticipating getting in the car.  Drove back and i've been packing up my crap for a campout coming up.  Just getting done now.  I've been in this loaded diaper for 9 hours now and indeed, i have a little rash, but all in all, it's not that bad.  Very squishy down there but a very happy day for me.  I so rarely get to have diaper days.  Alas this one is about over.

I'm going to get one more poop in before i change though.  And that starts now.

1 hour ago, wombat said:

I kid you not, i pooped for about 10 whole seconds straight.   I had such a huge load in my diaper.   Drove back and i've been packing up my crap for a campout coming up.  

Gee, I would have changed my diaper and just thrown it and it's contence away.  Why would you want to pack your crap to take along on your campout?:20_EmoticonsHDcom: Surley you can make more crap, especially eating some of the camp cooking!  :10_EmoticonsHDcom:

Filled my diaper with a diarrhea load in the middle of the night last night without waking up. Did not know I had a full diaper until I woke up in the morning. Not sure how long I was sleeping in it but I got a bad rash from it so it must have been several hours. 

just now, while sitting and reading the forums. felt pressure building, and just relaxed and it came out. Though had to lift my butt to make room. So nice just to sit and let nature take it's way. While at the same time feeling the warmth and softness from the load I have in my diaper, besides the already wet diaper feeling.

I didn't do it in my diaper because I don't know where and when I can get another one. Right now I have a total of 3 diapers that I can use and I don't want to because the feeling of being padded is so fucking comfortable that I had put my briefs on under it and did it in them. And am I alone or is it a bit easier to do it when you are not at your own house. Like this past week I was house sitting and I found it easier to do it there rather than here at my house. And the dump I took was incredible and the biggest one I have had in a long time. It started out with little pellets and then became a mess about the size of my hand in my briefs. And for the record I have big hands. 

Actually about a couple of hours ago of which I changed out of and shower. Now I am in a lovely peek soaked diaper and can feel the need to do another soft poopie which I will be so happy to enjoy:rolleyes: