LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Just now- I have been diapered all morning long as this is my diaper day, and having taken some fiber supplements last night to relieve a bit of constipation, I felt the urge and just let go- Oh boy, did it relieve the constipation, as I dumped a big load in my britches and am sitting around now enjoying the warm mush.

early this morning. felt an urge to poop, did not do anything it started to slide out, but stopped, so I pushed a little bit, and boy did I fill my diaper. went back to sleep, this time with a fairly large bump in my diaper. later this morning got up, a mug of coffee, and another poopy in my diaper, and a very obvious bulge in my trainers. Wife didn't comment, but it was very obvious given how my butt looked when I looked in the mirror, that I was in a very full diaper, and it wasn't only wet.

Had a strong urge to poop this morning. So I put a couple suppositories in and diapered up. I held it in until I couldn't hold it any longer. Now I've been sitting here for a few hours in a really messy diaper. It feels soooooo gooood!!!!

• Like 1

Yesterday about 10:30 am.  I stopped at the WalMart out of town looking for a few things they didn't end up having.  I was by myself in the back of the store, no one around so I pushed out a load in my diaper.  Didn't smell anything so I walked around the store for about 10 minutes or so and then went to the Family restroom in the back of the store to change.  Unfortunatly, I seemed to have missed the family restroom and use the regular restroom way in back.  Because it was way in the back of the store by Customer Pick-Up, no one uses it much.  There was a large handicap stall at the far end so I used it.  I completely removed my coat, shoes and pants so nothing would "fall out" of my diaper when I removed it and into my jeans by accident.  Naked from the waist down, It took quite a bit of TP and a wet cloth to clean up and someone did come in to use the restroom while I was in the middle of it all.  I don't know if they knew I was changing a dirty diaper and frankly, at that point I really didn't care anymore.  I can honestly say that was my one time messing my diaper for a couple years.

• Thanks 1

I have pooped my diaper 3 times this week. I currently just made a big poopy in my diaper. It feels so warm and squishy . There is nothing like the smell either of a big poopy diapers

Just finished filling my diaper with a nice load 10 minutes ago, I put on double diapers befor heading off to work knowing full well I'd be pooping in them, and six hours later I finally drop the load into my diapers.

The more often I mess my diapers the more natural it feels to have a messy diaper on, I have gotten to where I mess my diapers almost on a daily basis and I soon to be messing my diapers daily no matter when.

I did this morning. I pushed out a big load and sat down and enjoyed it for a while. Does anyone else like to smoosh the poop around in your diapers? 

Uh, yeah?!

Dude, I never realized how freeing it can be to poop my diaper and keep playing as if nothing happened. Seriously an amazing feeling!!!

when i was about 13 or so. snuck off to the store and bought my first pack of depends, my first time having real diapers in years. everyone one's out so i get naked and put one on and do everything i wanted to do: run around the house diapered, run around the backyard diapered, look at myself in the mirror, squeeze the diaper and listen to it crinkle. then it's time to go potty. first i wet myself, which felt so good and freeing. then i messed myself, which was...not. it was uncomfortable, it was messy (not in a good way), and it smelled awful. plus i did it in the kitchen so i went to clean myself up and change and few minutes later my family came home, and when i came downstairs my mother was yelling at my brother (who does not like going to the bathroom when he very clearly needs to and has to be told) to "go sit on the toilet!" because it smelled like he crapped his pants.

so messing isn't for me. i'll just stick with wetting.

when i was about 13 or so. snuck off to the store and bought my first pack of depends, my first time having real diapers in years. everyone one's out so i get naked and put one on and do everything i wanted to do: run around the house diapered, run around the backyard diapered, look at myself in the mirror, squeeze the diaper and listen to it crinkle. then it's time to go potty. first i wet myself, which felt so good and freeing. then i messed myself, which was...not. it was uncomfortable, it was messy (not in a good way), and it smelled awful. plus i did it in the kitchen so i went to clean myself up and change and few minutes later my family came home, and when i came downstairs my mother was yelling at my brother (who does not like going to the bathroom when he very clearly needs to and has to be told) to "go sit on the toilet!" because it smelled like he crapped his pants.

so messing isn't for me. i'll just stick with wetting.

Babies poop their diapers, so that's what I'm gonna do! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've went about three times today,as I usually do on Sunday (idk why I have to go so much on Sundays :|),but Everytime I've had to its felt great! I also get gassy too for some reason. I've had to change three times too. And it's not diarrhea. It's been mushy. About to be my fourth time going,as I have the stomach cramps again and keep passing gas.

Right now, and I wasn't originally intending to.  But now since bath time is about an hour away, I've been enjoying my mess and the subsequent wettings until bath time (and a fresh bed-time diaper.)

• Like 1

Just a few moments ago. Kept passing gas all night and woke up having to poop,so I filled my diaper. Made noises too, it it feels so good, especially after you've eaten at a buffet. :))))))