LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

About 8:15 - 8:30 this morning. Yeah, it took maybe fifteen minutes. I didn't want to rush a good thing. :D  I was wearing my new Flour Sack Towels diapers. Had a nice, big, warm poop. See my topic "In Praise of Flour Sack Towels" in the Cloth Diapers subforum.

I mess my diapers so often now its news when I do not mess them sometime during the day, I do not know why but I did need to go potty for the past two days. I know I have been eating less to past few days but I still will have a small poopy diaper each morning. Well that changed last night, I woke up a very full messy diaper and I have gone once more since I woke up. Now enjoying my coffee waiting till its time to clean up and go to work.

Latest update, ive just been to my local lidl store after not feeling to good today. I got all of my items and headed for the checkout which was about 100 yards away from me and then it just happened, nothing i could do about it I jjst filled my diaper and i meen filled. I put the basket down and headed straight for the door. As i got through the store exit agIn another wave of unstoppable poop. I walked home and walked straight to the bathroom to clean up and have a change. Im now in bed not feeling to good and on my third nappy change. 

Ohhhhhhh, I would have to say about 30 minutes ago while I was doing last night supper dishes. A very nice full filling of my diaper and a terrific flooding of warm pee right after. Quite the wet messy feeling to say the least:02_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, TheDiaperBoy said:

Lol your boyfreind sounds awesome.

He's an absolutely amazing human being.  And is happy that I do things that make me happy.  And since I've decided to go 24/7 for an experimental month, messy diapers are a given. Fortunately my body seems to have timed itself well, the urge and voiding coming in the evening before my nightly shower.

Well that would have been 2.5 hours ago and it will be another 4.5 hours before i get a chance to change. 

Working an 8 hour shift where there is no restroom, diapers have become part of my work uniform for the day.

Ohhhhhhh, I would have to say about 30 minutes ago while I was doing last night supper dishes. A very nice full filling of my diaper and a terrific flooding of warm pee right after. Quite the wet messy feeling to say the least:02_EmoticonsHDcom:
I love it when I mess when I'm sleeping and wakeup with a fully wet &messy diaper. That way I can change in to a new diaper right a way for the morning. Achieving too wet and mess yourself while sleeping is awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Well that would have been 2.5 hours ago and it will be another 4.5 hours before i get a chance to change. 
Working an 8 hour shift where there is no restroom, diapers have become part of my work uniform for the day.
8 hours in a messy diaper. That got to SUCK!! Hopefully you never get diarrhea.

Just an hour ago got up and messed in my diaper I wore last night and my wife says the repair man is coming nice so I have my onesie that looks like a t shirt on and you can't really smell much its nice I did a little rubbie in it before I was disturbed by the repair man
I want to know what you eating to neutralize the smell of your poopy diaper. My wife can smell across the room. I would feel bad if a repairman had to walk in and it hit him in the face. Technically they can say nothing

It'd been about five and a half months since I last pooped my pants. I'd run out of diapers and hadn't bought more, since I'm trying to save money. So today, when the urge came, I said "eff it," and filled my undies while wearing tight shorts! My poop made some squishing noises as my shorts bulged, which made me feel extra naughty. I was a little worried about overflow, since the elastic of the legs on my undies is not very tight, but there was none. I emptied the contents of my undies, threw them in the wash, got it the shower, and dubbed "Operation New Poo" a success!
My wife makes sure I never run out of diapers. I haven't used the toilet in my house in two and a half years. :)

4 hours ago, Dunham said:

I love it when I mess when I'm sleeping and wakeup with a fully wet &messy diaper. That way I can change in to a new diaper right a way for the morning. Achieving too wet and mess yourself while sleeping is awesome

8 hours in a messy diaper. That got to SUCK!! Hopefully you never get diarrhea.

Have had diarrhea a few times and that's when my diaper really comes in handy.

I have found that I can change my diaper in the guard shack, all beit it's not the most convenient place to change but it's the only place to when on guard duty

Just pooped my diaper a few moments ago while in the kitchen taking my morning meds, now sitting on my bed typing this out as the poop squishes out and about within my diaper, going to have a smoke, than go to bed and get some sleep, will be showering before I head back to work in 7 hours.  

My wife has recently been re-pottytraining me (mostly for fun, as I have accidents but mostly have control) after being 24/7 for years. She sits beside me on the floor while I go in the big boy potty. She congratulates me and puts a sticker on a potty-training chart and such. Well...I pooped in my pants on accident last night while we were watching a movie...I was so embarrassed. My wife smelled it almost immediately and told me to lay across her lap. She sniffed and pulled back my pj pants and pullup and saw the mess in my pullup. Needless to say today I'm back in babyish diapers again.

3 hours ago, Sethy said:

My wife has recently been re-pottytraining me (mostly for fun, as I have accidents but mostly have control) after being 24/7 for years. She sits beside me on the floor while I go in the big boy potty. She congratulates me and puts a sticker on a potty-training chart and such. Well...I pooped in my pants on accident last night while we were watching a movie...I was so embarrassed. My wife smelled it almost immediately and told me to lay across her lap. She sniffed and pulled back my pj pants and pullup and saw the mess in my pullup. Needless to say today I'm back in babyish diapers again.

I have gone through the "stage" you described several times during my life. The first was when I was about 7 and lasted until I was about 9... What you described above was a daily ritual for me then. So great to be comfy and cozy in diapers!

I'm feeling a bit full and I'm about to do something a hardly ever do and that is drop a load in a cloth diaper.  I'm prepared for it though.  I use prefolds for instead of using my normal "airplane" fold, I rolled the edges inward.  I also placed a birdseye flat baby diaper in the adult prefold in hopes that that is all that gets messy. 

I usually only poop in disposables due to the ease of cleanup but I'm trying to save some money.

Just now, having another great diaper day and decided to make it complete by filling it properly.  Will enjoy sitting around in it for several hours as not much other to deal with today. 

I tried something last Saturday night, I like watching Saturday Night Live, My favorite segment is Weekend Update, but, most times I need to poop at the time it comes up.

Also did something I didnt think Id get to do for a long time, Wore a diaper earlier in the night, flooded it over the course of 2 hours, took it off and cleaned myself without my usual self pleasure, Then put on a clean diaper for the rest of the evening which included the entirety of Saturday Night Live.

Of course by the time Weekend Update came on, I didnt need to mess, Was disappointed by this, but, 5 minutes left in the show and I was able to mess, But I didnt want to stay in the dirty wet diaper long after as I dont like to self pleasure shortly before I go to bed(show ended at 1am, went to bed at 4am) I did self pleasure then cleaned off in the shower and that was the end of it.

It seems like the more I wear diapers, The more I want to mess myself even though its not economically or socially viable.(diapers cost moneys and I dont have many of moneys and socially being the smelly airing out of my apartment when done wearing a messy diaper)

Geez... I think it’s been about a week ago. I don’t live alone right now and recently we’ve had company over so I don’t want to run the risk of getting caught. In a few months though, I will be moving into an apartment and I’ll be all by myself. I will be able to poop all day if I  choose to and I’ll have access to my own shower which will make clean up a breeze! Also, I can get some adult baby furniture that I have wanted for so long. Ahh... the possibilities!

On 2/13/2018 at 2:18 AM, baby-dandan said:

Geez... I think it’s been about a week ago. I don’t live alone right now and recently we’ve had company over so I don’t want to run the risk of getting caught. In a few months though, I will be moving into an apartment and I’ll be all by myself. I will be able to poop all day if I  choose to and I’ll have access to my own shower which will make clean up a breeze! Also, I can get some adult baby furniture that I have wanted for so long. Ahh... the possibilities!

I know how u feel cause i live with someone right now but will be moving out this spring or early summer and i have been having dreams of all the things that I'll be able to do living in my own that i can't do now

After a healthy dose of steak last night, I had one big messy diaper this morning. There was so much, but the diaper held it all with no problem. . The good thing was I was able to enjoy it for for an hour or so. A very happy diaper lover this morning. :rolleyes:

Last sunday was my last time enjoying myself, I seemed to have come close to feeling like I was going to naturally make a movement, but I was somewhat in a hurry to try and enjoy myself that I forced myself to do it and had 30 minutes while laying down watching tv, After that, I got up and sat down at my desk and had for the first time a seat spreader or something like that where I had my first squishy sit down, usually my mess masses in the crotch area or just in between my buttcheeks. might take some more tries to get used to that.