LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Yesterday around 1:30pm.  I was out of town Christmas shopping and after a couple stores and a long walk through the mall I was pretty soaked in my Prevail cloth backed disposable with plastic pants over it.  I headed to the nearby CVS to change in their restroom (with an outer door lock) and once I pulled down my plastic pants, I decided to drop a load in my diaper.  I did and didn't like it.  It was semi soft, small load but still a mess to clean up in a restroom without paper towels.  I only had toilet paper and it took a few toilet flushes to clean up with just the TP.  Put on a dry disposable and pulled my plastic pants back up and decided it will be quite a while before I mess my diapers again.

• Thanks 1

Woke up messy today, been happening more and more lately. I can almost set a clock to when I will mess my diapers now, after every main meal I will be messy within 2 hours. They are small messes since I do not eat a lot anymore but they are more often. I used to only mess once each morning but since my un-potty training of my messes last year I now mess my daipers two to four times a day.

I made a homemade cloth diaper a couple days ago and spent most of the morning/early noon in it. Once it was soaked I went to change it and decided not to pass up the opportunity so I messed myself for the first time. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it and it made me feel so little

That would be this morning right after I woke up and again a hour later after I had changed out of the wet and messy overnight diaper, having  diarrhea today from meds being taken for lung infection, so I anticipated a few more messy diapers today. 

Just an hour ago got up and messed in my diaper I wore last night and my wife says the repair man is coming nice so I have my onesie that looks like a t shirt on and you can't really smell much its nice I did a little rubbie in it before I was disturbed by the repair man

So, I finally got disposables again and made a couple messes, but this morning I had an actual accident! I woke up wet and was gonna go to the potty, but as soon as I stood up I completely filled my diaper! The feeling of actually having a messy accident was so much better than messing on purpose.

I hadn’t wore in a while due to being busy with work and school. Well today, I got into one of my disposables and wet it almost immediately. After about 2 hours of lying in bed with my wet diaper I felt the urge to wet some more. I gave a bit of a push and accidentally filled my diaper with a full BM. It’s not uncommon for me to mistake a BM for gas, and even then when I have a legitimate accident, it’s usually not a too much, but this time it was everything I had lol.. I immediately laughed out loud, and had to sneak to the bathroom. All three of my roommates were home too, which when I choose to mess, they aren’t here to smell it... lol. :10_EmoticonsHDcom:

Yesterday morning while my wife slept I filled my diaper with 4 medium sized poops and totally soaked it too then rubbed my pee pee to cum in it twice while watching a diaper poop video on heavy-r.com where she poops in her diaper the sits down and untapes it then masturbates in it and the she spreads it with her fingers all over her puss she cus at least three times in that shot video 

• 2 weeks later...

About an hour ago. I got some free time today, so I diapered up and took a nap. I got up and wet then did some chores around the house. I got the urge to poop, so I loaded up my diaper. Finished what I was doing, then sat down and paid some bills. The poop is nice and soft, so it squished all over my butt and feels really good. I'm going to sit in it a few more hours and enjoy it as long as I can.

• Like 1

Earlier today, woke up needing to pee and poop, did the deed in my last diaper for quite some time, an ABU Little Pawz. Going back to college for my last semester, and won't have any privacy after I graduate for a while either. 

• Haha 1

While on vacation from work, I've had a 24/7 week with my premium diapers vs cheaper disposables.  I intended not to mess in them this week (by going #2 in the toilet when changing from my night diaper to my day diaper) but halfway through the afternoon, I felt the urge and figured if I'm home, may as well.
Bonus:  My boyfriend has no sense of smell, so there's no rush from him to change out of my stinky diaper!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
I haven't had diapers to poop in for almost a year and a half.
You don't like them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I woke up this morning to a full diaper.
Are you incontinent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Confused 1

It'd been about five and a half months since I last pooped my pants. I'd run out of diapers and hadn't bought more, since I'm trying to save money. So today, when the urge came, I said "eff it," and filled my undies while wearing tight shorts! My poop made some squishing noises as my shorts bulged, which made me feel extra naughty. I was a little worried about overflow, since the elastic of the legs on my undies is not very tight, but there was none. I emptied the contents of my undies, threw them in the wash, got it the shower, and dubbed "Operation New Poo" a success!

• Like 1