LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

• 2 weeks later...

Been up in my wet morning diaper now for over an hour just as I getting my second cup of coffee thinking I have not yet messed my diaper my first messed pressed into my diaper. I am normally messy within 15 minutes of getting out of bed, but this was worth the wait 

Dr sent me home this week with kit to get stool sample.  There is a big sheet you supposed to lay on top of potty water to keep poo afloat for clean sample.  I must have done it wrong because mine sank into the water right away.

So, this morning I donned my northshore supreme and did what I HATE to do.  No no, I don’t hate to poo, I hate to poo my diaper!  Yuck yuck yuck.  I suppose it might be less icky if I had someone to clean me up, but it’s just me.

Twice this last week once in a traffic Jam on Saturday got to find a place to get off in my diaper after pooping in it then this morning while walking the doh put a big load in it got to make cummies in it too while the wifey took a shower.

Thanks. My wife actually proposed and  imposed this punishment..she's West Indian and says that when she was young her mom used to do that same thing for her and her siblings for using inappropriate language.  We've been trying new inventive ways to enhance our lifestyle play. The castor run through me in 2hrs the mess was big and we had to change out in the shower.  The experience was interesting..and humiliating...I still curse like a sailor though

• 3 weeks later...

After a lot of alcohol and legal problems, I got back into diapers. I am one to want to wear plastic pants over any diaper I wear. That said, back when, the only way I really loved "loading up" was in CLOTH diapers and plastic pants. I never felt disposables - and still don't - can really fully contain a nice load. It's been proven - to me, by action - that this is true. However, there is nothing more fulfilling (pun intended, LOL) than the "little" feeling of a full load in my diaper and the relief of emptied bowels provides. Anyone who feels the same way certainly is a kindred spirit!

Yesterday morning, with a diaper on for wetting, I felt the urge and decided why not since wife was at work already. 

As opposed to last time I did this, clean up was a breeze and not sure why the difference?

On 12/2/2017 at 6:22 AM, deewet said:

As opposed to last time I did this, clean up was a breeze and not sure why the difference?

Probably because it was more solid this time.  That or just a better quality diaper, I would think.