LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Pooping in my diaper is rather rare as I'm only urinary incontinent, thank god actually - I wouldn't manage to be also fecal incontinent as a guy I know, but going back to the point. It was last year when I was a little bit feeling sick and as we know, when we are sick our poop control is really poor, so when I snorted I pooped in my pants and I did it several times during a week - really bad feeling as I came to like feeling wet due

I pooped my pull ups for the first time few minutes ago... I like to be in messy diapers, but these pull ups started to leak (urine)

My stool is always hard, so I took dulcolax today, but it didn't help much... I'd like to poop my diapers with soft poop or even diarrhea...

This morning just as I was making a fresh pot of coffee, and as luck would have it my mother stopped up for coffee this morning moments after I filled my diaper.

Not to worry though as she has gotten used to oldest living son running around in diapers be it wet or messy, she actually brought me a gift, I now have 4 different onesies to wear over my diapers.

Just got back from a nice motor bike ride with a full diaper, started out in a dry diaper but an hour into the ride I felt the need to go poop so I stopped along side the road and dropped a load into my diaper, got back on my bike and rode for another 1/2 hour before wetting my diaper. Now home and getting ready to take a much needed shower.

Took my shower before heading out to work, put on a fresh diaper, got dressed and headed to work, now sitting in the parking lot typing this out while sitting in yet another messy diaper. Good thing I'm the only one on duty for the next 8.5 hours.

Took my shower before heading out to work, put on a fresh diaper, got dressed and headed to work, now sitting in the parking lot typing this out while sitting in yet another messy diaper. Good thing I'm the only one on duty for the next 8.5 hours.

That was this morning when I got home from work, and as good luck would have it my wife was home this morning, so I stripped down to just my diaper as she has ordered me to be in only a diaper when home, I went into the kitchen and just said, toilet or diaper. She said diaper, I said ok and promptly loaded my diaper, I needed to go but could not do so on the car ride home.

1/2 hour ago while I was walking out to my car, I dropped a nice load into my diaper, sat down in the car and felt it squish out, takes a 1/2 hour drive to get home, now sitting on my bed in my loaded diaper typing this out on my I-pad.

Just now :)

On 9/28/2017 at 12:10 AM, VAPC said:

Just now and its spicy as hell too from what I ate,about to take this off. It felt good too,it had some farts when it came out,but it stinks like hell.

Was it taco bell that you ate?

• Like 1

That would be 1 hour ago right after I changed out of a soaking wet diaper. I knew I had to go poop so I hurried up and got out of the soaked diaper and into a fresh dry diaper just in time to go shit. This was dont in the last few minutes of my work shift, so I got to drive home and meet the wife as she was heading out for work. I called her and asked her to wait until I got home before she left for work. She gave me a very approving smile and kiss after I told her what I had did.