LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Saved up my poop all day, took a mini enema and messed into the seat of my attends m9. My diaper was also soaking wet so it was sagging down and became really squishy and so i played with my diaper. Best feeling ever

• 4 weeks later...

I had to fart so much last night,but was different when I woke up. I had farted so much that I made one last huge fart before I had realized I needed to go. Ate a bunch of spicy stuff last night,so my poop was soft/solid at the same time. I think I need to poop again,but if need be,I'll just do it in my clean one rn.

• Thanks 1

Sitting in some softserve consistency poop right now. Woke up with plans on going to the gym, drinking my protein before getting in the car to leave and then messing in a diaper I put on in the restroom after the workout. However, upon waking up i was greeted by a sharp urge to go that would affect my bench press to say the least. I went outside and let loose a big mess that felt small initially but when I sat in it I realized I was dealing with much more. I'll post again after the gym. Something in that protein makes me poop immediately and has caused some close calls when not wearing.

Yesterday during dinner while sitting in my high chair I went poopy. It was funny because when I started my Girlfriend/Mommy who was sitting next to me knew before I even had a full poopy diaper. She said she saw my face straining and tensing up and I tend to get quiet to. She knew I was going poopy.

That would be 5 minutes ago, right after I got home from work and stripped out of my clothes so the wife could see that I was diapered, I went into the kitchen to show her I was indeed diapered and told her how many times I had wet it while at work, I told her it felt like I needed to go shit all night but so far nothing, was just about to head to my bedroom when I finally shit my diaper, I just looked at

I just pooped a few minutes ago with a DiaperSuit from ABUniverse holding my diaper from sagging.

Definitely worth the money as it feels better than my diaper sagging too much (and i like to wet my diapers a lot; without either #1 or #2 it just doesnt feel anywhere near as good as both combined)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My boyfriend said it was okay if I poop my diapers from time to time, but he wants not part of cleanup!

So this morning while washing dishes I decided to load the front and the back. with a nice soft mess, then shower and bathe it all off.