LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

The last time I did it was three days ago on my day off when I pooped in one diaper and then a double diaper because the tapes on the bare bottom diaper ripped off on the first one.

4 hours ago, Dunham said:

With more fiber that makes your
Messy diaper not so messy it's a little more solid isn't it? So clean-up is easier it doesn't spread all over your butt like diarrhea. What are you using for fiber?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Today: I woke up and ran an errand in my overnight, which was wet but not too bad to change. Sometime after getting back and having things moving I just felt the urge and let it go and boy did it feel great. It took me about 40 minutes to naturally let everything out and I had to make my way around the house and make my mess. I waited till I was all the way done to change and finally got on my hands and knees to try to squeeze anything else out. I showered after taking my diaper off and wiped up a little bit so I could be clean enough to get into the tub. I have a chance to be diapered up this weekend and I'm back in a fresh one now. Probably won't get to do it again this weekend but it was great to make a mess!

• 1 month later...

Just did it again this morning! For a change, I wore a tight pair of shorts over my diaper, which made the bulge more noticeable, and made me feel extra naughty. After the first push, I took my shorts off and added a little more. I hope I have

It seems the more I mess my diapers the easier it has become. When I first unpotty trained for everything in my diapers I would have one big mess each morning and stay clean the rest of the day. But the last few weeks I have been messing my diaper in smaller amounts within an hour of each completed meal. I have to say at first I was surprised at how often I was going but now I can plan my day better for my public diaper changes. I now know that after lunch I will have to be near a restroom if I am going to be indoors to change when I mess. If I am outside and not around people at the time I will stay messy until I can get home or find a restroom to change once I am around people. I never force my messy diapers on

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dljim95 said:

It seems the more I mess my diapers the easier it has become. When I first unpotty trained for everything in my diapers I would have one big mess each morning and stay clean the rest of the day. But the last few weeks I have been messing my diaper in smaller amounts within an hour of each completed meal. I have to say at first I was surprised at how often I was going but now I can plan my day better for my public diaper changes. I now know that after lunch I will have to be near a restroom if I am going to be indoors to change when I mess. If I am outside and not around people at the time I will stay messy until I can get home or find a restroom to change once I am around people. I never force my messy diapers on

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

About an hour ago while leaning against the balcony railing as I enjoyed the morning view. I had wetted during the night at some point but my morning wetting quite nicely saturated my diaper. While sipping my first cup of coffee of the morning I could tell by the slight tummy pangs and pressure that I needed to completely relax and let things happen. It was a rather intense sensation of feeling all that warm and very soft poopie fill my diaper. It was such a wonderful filling of my diaper that not only was the back completely filled but my all my boi parts very quickly became bathed in soft warm as well

• Like 1

I woke up wet this morning so my diaper needs changing. Once my clean diaper my wet diaper was changed out 2 double thick cloth diapers and plastic panties. I love the bulk between my legs and it feels good on. So now I get dressed put my jeans on over my thick diapers and get some breakfast. Well I walked over to pour myself some coffee I started to fill my pants with poop. Now I've got a nice big load in a cleaned set of diapers. My wife walks over to check the seat of my pants. She notices a slight smell coming from my bottom. Upon further inspection she feels my diaper through the pants and feels a nice big lump in the seat., she says to me I just changed you, and I don't feel like doing it again for a little while. So just wear it in your pants till I'm ready to change you. I really don't mind it being in my pants. I am incontinent and can't help the fact that I pooped in my diapers. I really don't mind it being in there, and then after a while it spreads out and it's pretty comfortable. Usually when this happens I'm in it for a few hours and I get very used to having it in there.

Edited by Waynes
Wasn't finished

I just messed a few minutes ago. I changed out of my nighttime diaper and put on a Rearrz safari print one, which is my first time trying. Made coffee and a few minutes later filled my pants.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...