LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Sitting in a nice wet and really messy diaper right now. Came home from work and really had to go. Wasn't sure if I'd be able to hold it until I got a diaper on.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I did it ooh boy at breakfast my wife asked me what I was gonna do and she giggled and said I know your gonna put a diaper on of course that is exactly what I did after holding in my morning pee and poo for at least 3 hours, after breakfast I drove her to work and then when I got back inside our place I couldn't hold it anymore and my poop proceeded to fill up my diaper ooooh it felt great after that I went to the bedroom and did my usual thing with the blanket between my legs and moved my hips back and forth till I made it all sticky wet I did it about three times giggle and pooped twice more and peed three more times before cleaning up it was a fun morning.

• 4 weeks later...

My wife as been adding more fiber to my diet so I am messing my diapers more often. I would normally mess when I first woke up or something g while I slept, but that would be it for the day. Since the diet change, I have at least 3 messy diapers a day. I have lost all control after un potty training years ago, so when the needs comes I just release into my diapers. She feels this will increase me feeling like a baby, and it does. I have been getting very good at changing diapers in public restrooms when needed.

• Like 1

With more fiber that makes your
Messy diaper not so messy it's a little more solid isn't it? So clean-up is easier it doesn't spread all over your butt like diarrhea. What are you using for fiber?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk