LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

It had bean 4 years. Until yesterday. I had been semi constipated the day before and went to bed feeling fairly full. I woke up got diapered up and held it for a bit. I was still unsure about messing. I went into my bathroom to take the diaper off when the urge got stronger. I decided to try it. I pushed and pushed and was rewarded with a fairly full diaper. The cleanup was surprisingly easy and the smell was not to bad. So, I might try it again.

That would be 15 minutes ago, it was the 3rd time I messed myself within 24 hours, I've had to change out of 4 wet diapers but managed to keep most of my mess stuck to my ass each time. Feels great to put on a fresh dry diaper and have a nice mess in it right away.

This last Monday my wife was out at a friend's house I put the diaper on early morning to pee in and held my poo till the afternoon then it took some doing but after a nice long 10 min push the diaper was filled with wonderful poopie mess and lots of pee I of course couldnt resist I had to pub my pee pee against the inside of my diaper a few times for cummies too.

I was at Walmart the other day and had to poop, so I did while shopping. Well after I checked out I went to bathroom to change and as I was changing it some of it fell on floor.

This morning my mom and dad were at work and my sister asleep, so I thought it would a fine time to mess. Unfortunately, this was after I had a ton of coffee. It also didn't help that I had no experience with really loose messes. I loaded my diaper and proceeded to step out of it gingerly.

While disposing of it though, I realized that about half the poop had stuck to me and that it was dripping from my butt. Luckily, the towel I was wearing caught most of it, but I had to clean up a couple bits that had fallen and do a thorough check of all the areas I'd walked through. It was a nervous experience, since I had no idea when my sister would wake up.

Given more precautions, like doing it only when I am alone for a while and laying down something to cover the floor, I think loose messes could be fun. For now though, I like my messes solid.

• 3 weeks later...

6:00am reading your pooping story I two am pooping and in joing a load of soft serv poop in my super wet diaper while laying
On my back in bed. But it is nothing new for I poop in my diapers every morning 7 day a week if I'm awake for 5mins a big load falls out of my butt. I never have solid poop. If I'm at a friend's house I have to wear diaper because I wet the bed and poop uncontrollable in the morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I pooped my diapers again late this morning. I was home alone and had just made a baby bottle filled with delicious warm infant formula! This load was perfection, not soup, but loose enough to squish around. I carefully took off my beautiful short sissy baby dress, 3 fluffy petticoats and my rumbas so I would not soil them. My diapers were pretty wet at the time.

I climbed onto my bouncy horsy, stuck the baby bottle in my mouth and sucked away until the contents were gone. Then putting my pink MUK 6 pacifier into my mouth I rocked for another 15 minutes.

That's great deewet. That's what
your diapers are for. I wake up wet and make coffee while I'm pooping in my diaper and I don't change for an hour so I get it all out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm sitting in a wet, poopy diaper right now. My second this morning!

I got up early, got diapered, had coffee, then pushed out a nice load of soft, warm poop while I lay in bed. I peed several times over the next couple hours and eventually made breakfast. By the time breakfast was ready my disposable diaper was sagging so badly from all the wetness from even more coffee that I was afraid to sit in it for fear of a leak, even though I had plastic pants over it. I had to eat standing up.

I finally had to change because that diaper couldn't hold any more. I love the squishy feeling of a disposable diaper that is completely saturated. When I took of my plastic pants to change, the whole bottom of the diaper had a nice brown blot showing through the white plastic backer. I finally took it off, got cleaned up, and thought that would be it.

After I got my big boy underwear on I started to feel like there might be more poop on the way. I don't have anything going on today, so I wasn't going to let the opportunity be wasted, so back into another diaper. I had another poop, not quite as much as the first, and then peed a bunch more, so my diaper is just as soaked as the first one. I can feel it starting to wick up the top of the diaper in back and I can really smell it, so I'll have to change as soon as I finish this.

It has been a very wet, squishy, stinky morning.

• Like 3

Just woke up to a wet and messy diaper, been a few weeks since I messed during my sleep. Always a great surprise to wake up messy. Finished filling my diaper while I drank my coffee. I will change in a few hours since I have time before I have to take my shower and start my day.