LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

It's so nice when your family's out for most of the day on trash day, I was able to spend most of it padded and didn't need to worry about how much I was using! Just got around to messing for the first time today though, and I might hold off a change for a few minutes. But in general I've become a lot less put off by the act now that I have wipes to make the clean up easier.

Last night I inserted some glycerin up my bottom and went to bed and just let it work it's magic . it wasn't long before I started to mes myself without having to push . it feels just like when I have one of my genuine accidents I have from time to time (not often enough )I then slept in it . I love waking up in a messy nappy . I sem to sleep better when wet and messy . I tend to also have better dreams about wearing nappies

I look forward to each morning and my messy diapers. wetting and messing my diapers are such a huge part of my life now, I not remember the last time I used the big boy potty, been years now.

This morning I did a big messy one in my diaper while in bed and went back to sleep. My wife had been up having her coffee and I woke up to her peeking in the bedroom and sniffing. I heard her say "someone made a stinky didn't he?" and felt the back of my diaper being pulled back while she peeked inside. She squished it and played with me for a while then changed me. Then we kissed for a long time.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Last Tuesday my wife went to a friend's house to help do some baking so I spent the last half of the morning and better part of the day in a very wet and messy diaper with several cummies in it too I love putting my blanket between my legs and moving my hips back and forth against the diaper it makes me cum very fast

That would be 15 minutes ago, it was the 3rd time I messed myself within 24 hours, I've had to change out of 4 wet diapers but managed to keep most of my mess stuck to my ass each time. Feels great to put on a fresh dry diaper and have a nice mess in it right away.

• Like 1

Over ate during the Chistmas dinner, so this morning I woke up to a very full and messy diaper. Just sitting here waiting for my wife to wake so she can change me into a clean dry diaper. I am on VA Arion this week and my wife told me she will handle all diaper changes, I do not mind when she changes my wet diapers but when I am messy I feel very little and ashamed, but she says she loves me in diapers and it was her choice that I untrained fully.