LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I came home from work this morning and figured I might mess since my last time was awhile ago and I had been thinking about it. I didn't have much time to enjoy the act since I had class soon after, but it still felt nice.

I was traveling last week and wore diapers for most of the week, waking up soaked each morning.

On the last night, I thought about doing a poop prior to getting up for day, but was too constipated to get the job done.

I ended up taking a laxative

Messing my diapers is a every day thing, but waking up messy is a true treat. I woke up to a very messy and soaked diaper today. I normally mess during my first cup of coffee but on days like today I can enjoy the messy feeling much longer then my normal mornings.

10 minutes ago I just filled my diaper, and it feels great! It happens every morning when I'm alone. The urge start to hit me, then I feel confused about letting it go to my pants (diaper), and when the anticipation is over I finally get the relief and a hot poopie slips into my nappy. Best thing ever. But even so the most interesting part just comes after that, when I sit down in my own mess for the first time. This cannot be compared to anything else, it feels so ashaming, you get the warm feeling spreading all over the crotch, and of course the smell. I don't mind to be a very stinky boy in my poopy diapers. It's very satisfying to walk around the house in it just a bit, or at least stayin in it for 1 hour, it feels very good for me. If it was possible, I'd be constantly in fully loaded, soaked diapers, because it's the best thing in this whole diaper habit. To simply load your diaper with a hot mess and then sitting in it for a while. This is something that you "shouldn't" do, only baby boys do that, and it can make you feel very little and comfortable at the same time. Most of the times the sensation is so overwhelming, I just feel like: "this nappy is so nicely loaded, I might not want to take it off ever":)

It was the other day I was out shopping at the mall walking around and felt my stomach start to turn. I continued to walk and all of a sudden I let it go in my diaper. There were people all around I just stopped walking for a few minutes as I pooped in my diaper. It felt really good as it squished on my butt. I proceeded to a sitting area and sat down for a rew minutes to get the full affect of the diaper poop. As I was sitting there a very attractive lady came and sat with her infant and 3 year old. She sat on the bench accross from me. She sat for a few minutes and called her 3 year old and checked her diaper and asked if she pooped. The mom looked up and told the girl to play. I then proceeded to get up and leave as she could smell my poopy diaper. I walked around for about another 30 minutes and then changed. What a great time I want to do more often.

Yesterday afternoon. I'm recuperating from some sort of upper-respiratory mess that has diarrhea as one of the symptoms. Fortunately, a CNA was on hand to clean me up (I'm currently hospitalized for something unrelated).

• 2 weeks later...

Its been many years. Not into messing. I've done it a few times and every time I scratched my head especially during the clean up. I understand many of us love it, but I'm one of the many that are not into it. Then again I'm not a fan of peeing in them, just enjoying a nice dry comfy diaper.

Thursday. I've had the house to myself the last 4 days, and had half a dozen North shore Supremes and a fresh pack of Always Discreet set aside for the occasion. Got home from with on Thursday with the urge to go so I grabbed a North shore Supreme, taped it up, and let loose. Not quite as firm as I'd hoped, but not too mushy either

• Like 2

I love this topic cuz there's always something new to read and always somewhere to go to be proud about your messes. I'm hunched over my bed right now, my diapey nice and full. I haven't sat in it yet. It was a bit of a surprise brought on by coffee, but I'm enjoying it!

Just two nights ago. I've done it so many times, I find the thrill after I poop is not a big deal anymore. I've pretty much pooped my diaper at home every time I need to go rather then using the toilet for the last year (during weekends). I use the toilet if it's in the morning and I'm going to work though. What I find more exciting then actually pooping is the feeling of having to go really bad and walking around stores that have pretty girls in shorts. Not necessarily pooping while in the store, but just feeling like I'm about to explode. I've pooped with the banana trick a few times in stores, but the banana also creates a suction in your intestines and pulls out poop anyway. I notice sometimes when I'm holding back a big load, my diaper tends to stink a little. But since my diaper is always loaded with a lot of the baby powder ( traditional Johnson and Jonson), it has a very baby like smell. I love the the smell when the temp outside is warm and your diaper gets moist from your damp skin. The baby powder gives off a different kind of scent. It's a very nostalgic baby smell from my past. Hard to explain.