LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I had a little diaper time on Saturday and since I am low on disposables I used my cloth diaper with plastic pants I wet and messed and made cummies in my dypee twice in 35 mins it was great.

About a minute ago. I'm off work with an upset stomach and oh boy am I glad I wear diapers 7 so far today. If I wast in diapers I think I wouldn't have made it to the toilet. I rushed upstairs and with every movement of my legs more shot out, I just stood in the middle of the stairs and let nature take its course. I filled my diaper from front to back and my L4 held out. I went to the shower to clean up and that was the first of many today. Even though I use cream I am slightly sore from diaper rash. I think what is coming out of me is slightly acidic.

• 2 weeks later...

Just woke up to a very wet and very messy diaper. I remember the feeling of filling my diaper in the early morning but not sure of the time, I just went back to sleep. Now I have time to enjoy the feeling while I have my morning coffee and wait to get ready for work. This day is how every day should start.

While I mess my diapers every day, this morning was the first time that I woke up messy two days in a row. I will normally mess within 30 minutes of waking up and stay messy until I get ready for work, but both yesterday and today I have no idea of when I messed my diapers but I am loving the feeling. I hope the trend continues, only downside was my wife woke me up to tell me I was stinky and to go to the guest room to finish sleeping.

Just now I don't get to wear as much these days butI wanted a destress night so I put on a cloth diaper and plastic pants wet it and then wet to sleep and woke up and wet it again then ai just pushed out a little load itfeels goooood now I'm gonna make it sticky wet for the second time this morning lol cheers stay warm wet n messy

Last week when I was traveling and staying in hotels, on the second night/morning, after I had been sleeping in a wet diaper most of the night, I woke early needing to pee some more so let it go really soaking my diaper, and thought, why not do a poopie as well.

It was bound to happen sooner ir later, today after my morning messy diaper i took my shower thinking i was done messing. I untrained my self to both mess and wet without control but i was always able to get

I pooped myself near 5:30pm today and played till I changed myself at 8:00pm, I usually don't do it a lot but lately (about 2-3 weeks), I've done it just about every day or every other day. I started wearing diapers more everywhere because when I was working, I

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...