LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Just a couple hours ago. I was driving home from a baseball game, and after dropping my friends off, I stopped at a gas station to change into a diaper (I keep a couple hidden in the trunk for "emergencies"), and drove home, a little fast. The pressure built up with each turn, each bump in the road and as I rounded a turn at 60mph, my bowels emptied right into the seat of my diaper. It smelled awesome and felt sooooo good.

• Like 1

Is there anything better then waking up to a wet and messy diapers everyday. I look forward to each morning to see if I messed my diaper during the night. On those mornings I only wake up wet, I know I will mess shortly, best way to start each day.

I did a little poop last night before going to sleep, but since I was wearing a fresh pair of LittlePawz, I wasn't about to change. I'm adding a little more to it now that I just woke up, and I'm starting to get a little bit stinky. About to go change and see how much of a messy and stinky boy I am!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't relly like to poop my diapers, not so much that I mind the felling, it's the clean up that takes it away for me. But yesterday I had to poop relly bad, and my friend I live with was taking one of his showers tell the hot water runs out, and being diapered all redy for bedtime, I just went in my room, to be honest I kinda enjoyed it but the clean up was a mess.

Since my surgery, daily, usually without warning. Used to like going in my diaper for fun, but now that I can't control it it's not nearly as fun. I do prefer to use a toilet for pooping, but now if I feel the urge to go and not near the bathroom I end up going in the diaper.

I just went poop ten minutes ago, as i was taking a walk along the shore, and felt my diaper expand and fill. There is just a wonderful feeling and the baby factor is amazing in filling my diaper, and im normally poopy when i wake up in the morning

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It is not uncommon for me to leak a bit of poo but not regularly. I do it when alone or when I can go out and then have alone time to clean up.

It seems the older I get I find I have an accident on occasion. I wonder if it could be from years of being penetrated occasionally with butt plugs and other long hard objects. :)

Anyway last night I went to bed. My wife had night diapered me at about 9:30pm. I woke around 1:00 am with my stomach churning. I fell back asleep. It was almost 4:00 am when my wife woke me up. She said