LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino'S And The Hype

BabyFergstar: I think you might have gotten some Larges or even Mediums by mistake. I'm a big boy too and Bambino XL's fit me just fine. I would give the company who shipped the samples a call and let them know they may have messed up the sizing. You may just get some free samples out of them....

As for the hype and the cost....there is virtually no difference for myself if I buy Bambino diapers, Abena diapers, or dry 24/7 diapers cost wise. I guess that's the price we pay for living in the great white north eh :) I use Bambino's exclusively and they hold a minimum of 3 wettings easy and have never leaked. That is pretty good IMO. Another reason I like them because they are the closest thing to old style Pampers that I can find. Now if they'd just add a nice scent.....

Hope it works out for you....

• Like 1

I think everybody has a different body shape so different brands are going to fit differently. I've often seen big people complain about the way Bambinos fit so they probably just aren't a good fit for those with a lot of extra fat or a bigger stomach.

But I always see people who are thin or don't have any belly fat pleased with Bambinos. Just an observation. I wish they would bring back size small.

• Like 1

Thought out rants are preferable, I grant you, but there is nothing here for me to think about that I can see - I see companies that make incontinence products for the larger market selling samples at half the price that another company, which is obviously marketing to the AB/DL market, does. I don't like it. Simple. Nothing to think about. I'd also be ranting about the price difference between Wal Mart and big & tall stores if this were a blue jeans forum. All I see is price gouging to an exclusive market. That should offend everybody, IMO.

If you want to rant about price gouging, then go to the dmv and get your tags renewed!! $55 for a couple key strokes and a sticker, talk about getting screwed. These other companies have a much larger market, ie health care providers. We have a company that caters to us!! gotta love that! Ya they are expensive, but they have a comparatively small clientele. I understand your frustration with the price, and I get the fact that you probably don't have unlimited resources to spend on diapers that didn't fit you. However, I am very happy that Bambino diapers exists, I love these diapers and I will continue to purchase them almost exclusively.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I've said this again.. and again. The size is not the only issue with Bambino diapers feeling small.

For those who use to wear Attends, the reason the "Attends" felt larger is because the outer plastic was thicker/not as thin. What does this mean;

When the outer plastic, (what ever you want to call it) is thin, the diaper tends to crunch up and fall down. The thicker the plastic shell, the nosier it is obviously but the thicker plastic keeps the diaper near the belly and doesn't sag down like a thinner diaper. (Thicker plastic makes you feel like you're really in something) These company's today (Bambino for example) are using thinner outer shells because it's cheaper for them. According to someone I've spoke with there said that they can fit more into a smaller plastic case. I've already mentioned to the owner of Bambino that I ...like many others would pay more money if they kept the thickness of the outer shell more like that of Attends. It's what most DLs want, but they're not listening.

As far as I'm concerned, diapers are all junk now. I use to love diapers when Attends were around. My entire fetish thrill seemed to dull and fade when Attends got sold out to PG. All these diapers today suck, color it anyway you like. People should be getting together and emailing these places, they work for you, not the other way around. Where is the community on these issues?

• Like 1

CiD - Apparently you have a different recollection than I do.

1) Baby diapers back in the 80's didn't have heavy plastic. It was very soft, though the diaper itself was very thick, since SAP hadn't happened yet.

2) Bambinos, AFAIC, have too heavy and uncomfortable plastic compared to other brands, in my experience. I had road rash on my thighs after a mere two hours in a Bambino, doing nothing more than lying around in the bedroom watching a movie and occasionally heading to the fridge for a drink.

• Like 1