LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Baby

I was sitting at home, masturbating. My back was to the door and my attention was directed towards dailydiapers.com. That changed very quickly when I heard a stern commanding voice behind me.

"Hands at your sides, you disgusting baby." It was my fiancee Donna. She looked absolutely stunning. She wore a short, thin purple sundress that revealed her long, smooth tanned legs and a glimpse of her white silk panties, as well as her matching bra. I gulped in nervousness and she glided effortlessly across the room in her high heeled sandals, her breasts jiggling ever so slightly. Her long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail giving her a slightly stern appearance but her beautifully made up face was curled into a sensual smirk, playful yet severe. She leaned over in front of me, giving me a good view of her rack and laid a finger under my chin. "Coochie, coo, baby bitch. Mommy's caught you, and now it's time for your punishment. Get up right now, walk to our bedroom, and sit on the bed. Leave your pants." I did as I was told. The sound of Donna's voice and her clicking heels followed me through the hallway. "Did you think you get away with masturbating behind my back? Did you think it was okay for you to not be in the mood, for you to not satisfy me? Mommy asked you a question baby, you had better answer!"

"N-no I didn't think it was okay" I stammered in reply.

"Oh, well, that means you shouldn't have done it, doesn't it?"

"Y- yes Donna."

"My name is not 'Donna' to you" she replied sharply, "You've lost the right to call me that. Adults who I can trust call me Donna, not disgusting babies who need diapers. You are to call me 'Mommy' because you don't need me to be Donna, you need me to be your Mommy who will make the decisions for you that you can't because you won't act like a grown man! Is that understood?"

"Yes Mommy."

"Good, now sit down on the bed."

In the course of the conversation we'd reached our bedroom. I sat on the bedside half naked as I'd been instructed. A large bottle with a nipple sat on the dresser.

"Mommy has a present for you." announced Mommy. "The first part of it is a yummy lunch for baby. Lay down so mommy can hold you." I lay on my back and Mommy cradled my head in her arm, planting the bottle in my mouth. "Drink your ba ba. Good boy. Finish it all. It's yummy isn't it?" she cooed to me as I drank and kissed my forehead. As I finished it I felt a heaviness come over me and found I had trouble speaking or making any but the smallest of movements. I was enthralled by her seductive behavior and didn't do anything to resist, not that by that point I could have. When the bottle was done she rose to her feet and returned to the dresser.

"Now then baby, mommy wants you to look at your clothes. Are your clothes in this drawer?" she asked pointing to the second drawer from the top. "Answer Mommy."

My lips fumbled with the words but I managed a reply. "Uh... uh huh."

"Yes, that's right baby! Your clothes are in this drawer! Let's look at baby's clothes!" she slid open the drawer. It was filled with a row of stacks of neatly folded diapers. "Does baby know what these are?" Mommy continued, "Mommy thinks baby knows what these are! What are these baby?"

Once again I nervously, sleepily replied "D-diapehws".

"That's correct, my baby! These are your clothes, and they are diapers. This is because since you have not acted like a man, you no longer have the privileges of a man. Your pants are gone, and so are all your old underwear. I've thrown them out. The only thing you have left to cover yourself with is diapers. Since you want "daily diapers" that's what I've decided to give you. If wanting to wear diapers every day is what distracts you from me, your Mommy, then I will make sure you have to wear diapers every day. You're not going to be able to change clothes or touch your pee pee without mommy's permission anymore. From now on Mommy will feed you, and when you have to go potty you're going to go potty in your diapies. Every time. No more bathroom privileges. The only time you are allowed in there is when Mommy gives you your bath."

Mommy took a diaper from the drawer and slid it under me. She reached under the bed and withdrew baby powder and oil, lavishing them on my groin. "Do you like this, my baby? Mommy's certainly enjoying this. Yes, Mommy's going to have a lot of fun with her baby boy. Does baby want mommy to make his pee pee cum? Hmm, I don't think so. Nooo, I think right now's the perfect time for baby to enjoy diapies!" she teased me sexily, securing my hard cock in the thick diaper.

I moaned in exasperation and wriggled on the sheets, feeling the thick diaper between my legs. "There's no escape from diapers now, baby boy. You're going to be dependent on them, and me, forever. Your life will be the heaven of being totally obedient to, subservient to, and dependent on me, or your life will be hell. You will be totally controlled by my will, just as all babies are controlled by their Mommy. You will submit totally to my every command, never resisting. You will do this because I have taken control of you. There is no other for you but me. If you reject my love I will reject you and you will be left with nothing but loneliness and your pathetic needy diaper fetish. That baba I just fed you was the first of your incontinence treatments. Already I know you can feel it working on your system, and after three more bottles you will not have any control of your bowels or bladder. You can obey me, and stay here with Mommy, forever, being loved, being fed, having your cute little diapers changed, or you can disobey me and end up on the street, penniless, shitting yourself. It's entirely your decision. To test your loyalty Mommy's going to give you a command right now," she said, and caressed my cheek. "This'll be an easy one. I know you can already feel that first baba in your tummy. Hurts, doesn't it? Kind of makes you need to potty, doesn't it? Well that's okay, because you're safe and diapered. All you have to do right now is obey Mommy, and poop in your diaper. Do as I say now. Poo poo."

Desperate to satisfy my Mommy I tensed my bowels, and began to relieve myself. I swiftly became acutely aware of the fact that I couldn't stop the flood of excrement that now filled my diaper. A little bead of sweat formed on my forehead as I wriggled about in the smooth mess, my erection actually growing at the realization that I would need her to free me from the mess.

"Very good, baby! You're making mommy very happy!" she said sunnily. "Now then, it's time for another baba!"

(Possibly to be continued)

• Like 3

Mommy slid the nipple of the bottle around my lips. The insufferably thick diaper made my cock twitch in a state of agonized titillation. She sat on the bed with me and lifted my head up onto her silky thighs.

"Is mama's wittle baby thinking about escaping, hm?" she chided. "Baby thinking about being free? Aw, now now, baby doesn't want that. No, baby wants to stay here with Mommy. Baby's just gotta drink allll the yummy formula and then him's gonna get his widdle pampies changed. Baby's gonna be a good baby and wear his diapies every day, gonna stay with mommy and get lotsa loving, isn't hims? Open up your sweet little mouth now. Drink your bottle, baby."

I finally relented and let the nipple past my lips. I drank deeply and felt the chemicals of the formula weaken my bladder more. I started to pee. Mommy looked at my crotch as it turned yellow and smiled. She leaned down and tongue kissed me. "Mommy loves you this way." She said. "Mommy loves you helpless in your shitty, pissy diapers. And now I'm going to change your diaper. Just think about that, doesn't it make you feel cute and powerless just hearing it? I change your diaper. Look at you, so cute! Yep, it's time for a diaper change! Here we go!"

Mommy undid the sides of my diaper, remarking on what a naughty, messy baby I was. She really seemed to enjoy mocking what a mess I'd made of myself. Then, when she was done cleaning me. She treated the shaft of my penis to a single, teasing lick, then freshly oiled and powdered me, affixing a fresh diaper to my crotch. Already I was being driven crazy by the fulfillment of my own fantasy. I was overcome with the reality of being forced to give in to my own babyish desires and futilely tried to seek relief, making tiny thrusts with my diapered crotch to beg Mommy for sexual gratification. She planted a kiss right on the front of my diaper, leaving the red outline of her lipstick there, then wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me passionately.

"You're staying with me, baby." she said. I moaned in defenseless gratitude as my diaper filled a little more. She reached down and checked me. "Uh oh, did you use your diaper again? You need another diaper change, don't you? That's very sexy, baby. You can't help but be sexy to me anymore. You can't help but sexily fill up those baby diapers. Every last one of those diapers is going to be pooped and peed by you, one by one. All of my friends are going to know a diaper dependent baby boy lives here with his Mommy. There are going to be diapers, baby booties, mittens and bonnets where your old clothes used to be, a high chair for you to eat in, and a clean bottle of yummy formula for every meal, and there's nothing you can do about it at all. Even now, you're losing your continence and giving control of your life up to me because you know you need mommy to love you forever. It's time for your third baba. Almost diaper dependent! Isn't this exciting? Now drink up."

Mommy put another bottle in my mouth and made me drink. She cradled my head in her arms and rocked me, singing me a lullabye, and I slowly fell asleep. When I awoke, I could still only move slightly, as a baby would, and my diaper was full. Mommy was looking down on me and smiling.

"Hi baby. Went potty in your diapers, I see. That's a very good baby. Time for your last baba. Before you drink it though, there's something you should know. If you don't drink it, you can regain your continence. It'll take a little while, and you'll find it uncomfortable at first, but you can have control of your bladder and bowels back. Of course, that'll be disobeying Mommy, and you won't be welcome here anymore. No more kisses, more babas, no more diapey changes, no more love. Or, you can drink your baba, and give yourself over to me. If you drink your baba, you'll lose control and won't be able to stop yourself from going to pee pees and poo poos. You'll have to wear diapers like a baby, all the time. You'll need them, and you'll need me to change them. You won't have a choice anymore, and you won't be free, but the love I give you will be unlimited. Every day you'll feel yourself wet and mess helplessly and know it's because Mommy forces you to. You'll love that, won't you? You'll love it almost as much as feeling it when I oil and powder you, when you feel diaper after diaper go on, and realize you can't help but be my baby, my property, anymore. You'll love pleasing me in every way. Have you ever heard of eating pussy for diaper changes? That's what you'll do. I'll make sure you dirty your diapers, and then I'll allow you to earn a diaper change by giving me an orgasm. After that, it'll be baby's turn. No more surfing the internet without mommy's permission to cum. Only lots and lots of mommy giving baby all the love his little diapered butt will ever need. How's it sound, baby? Ready to need diapers? Ready to be mommy's prisoner? Baby want baba?"

I nervously nodded yes, and she popped the bottle in my mouth. I drank at a deliberate pace, feeling the power of my bowels and bladder melt away as the liquid reached them. I went potty on myself without even trying to, and I couldn't stop it. I whimpered, needing her to make it better.

"Uh oh, you're stinky, looks like I gotta change you huh little guy?" said Mommy, and began to change my diaper.

• Like 2

Mommy slid the nipple of the bottle around my lips. The insufferably thick diaper made my cock twitch in a state of agonized titillation. She sat on the bed with me and lifted my head up onto her silky thighs.

"Is mama's wittle baby thinking about escaping, hm?" she chided. "Baby thinking about being free? Aw, now now, baby doesn't want that. No, baby wants to stay here with Mommy. Baby's just gotta drink allll the yummy formula and then him's gonna get his widdle pampies changed. Baby's gonna be a good baby and wear his diapies every day, gonna stay with mommy and get lotsa loving, isn't hims? Open up your sweet little mouth now. Drink your bottle, baby."

I finally relented and let the nipple past my lips. I drank deeply and felt the chemicals of the formula weaken my bladder more. I started to pee. Mommy looked at my crotch as it turned yellow and smiled. She leaned down and tongue kissed me. "Mommy loves you this way." She said. "Mommy loves you helpless in your shitty, pissy diapers. And now I'm going to change your diaper. Just think about that, doesn't it make you feel cute and powerless just hearing it? I change your diaper. Look at you, so cute! Yep, it's time for a diaper change! Here we go!"

Mommy undid the sides of my diaper, remarking on what a naughty, messy baby I was. She really seemed to enjoy mocking what a mess I'd made of myself. Then, when she was done cleaning me. She treated the shaft of my penis to a single, teasing lick, then freshly oiled and powdered me, affixing a fresh diaper to my crotch. Already I was being driven crazy by the fulfillment of my own fantasy. I was overcome with the reality of being forced to give in to my own babyish desires and futilely tried to seek relief, making tiny thrusts with my diapered crotch to beg Mommy for sexual gratification. She planted a kiss right on the front of my diaper, leaving the red outline of her lipstick there, then wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me passionately.

"You're staying with me, baby." she said. I moaned in defenseless gratitude as my diaper filled a little more. She reached down and checked me. "Uh oh, did you use your diaper again? You need another diaper change, don't you? That's very sexy, baby. You can't help but be sexy to me anymore. You can't help but sexily fill up those baby diapers. Every last one of those diapers is going to be pooped and peed by you, one by one. All of my friends are going to know a diaper dependent baby boy lives here with his Mommy. There are going to be diapers, baby booties, mittens and bonnets where your old clothes used to be, a high chair for you to eat in, and a clean bottle of yummy formula for every meal, and there's nothing you can do about it at all. Even now, you're losing your continence and giving control of your life up to me because you know you need mommy to love you forever. It's time for your third baba. Almost diaper dependent! Isn't this exciting? Now drink up."

Mommy put another bottle in my mouth and made me drink. She cradled my head in her arms and rocked me, singing me a lullabye, and I slowly fell asleep. When I awoke, I could still only move slightly, as a baby would, and my diaper was full. Mommy was looking down on me and smiling.

"Hi baby. Went potty in your diapers, I see. That's a very good baby. Time for your last baba. Before you drink it though, there's something you should know. If you don't drink it, you can regain your continence. It'll take a little while, and you'll find it uncomfortable at first, but you can have control of your bladder and bowels back. Of course, that'll be disobeying Mommy, and you won't be welcome here anymore. No more kisses, more babas, no more diapey changes, no more love. Or, you can drink your baba, and give yourself over to me. If you drink your baba, you'll lose control and won't be able to stop yourself from going to pee pees and poo poos. You'll have to wear diapers like a baby, all the time. You'll need them, and you'll need me to change them. You won't have a choice anymore, and you won't be free, but the love I give you will be unlimited. Every day you'll feel yourself wet and mess helplessly and know it's because Mommy forces you to. You'll love that, won't you? You'll love it almost as much as feeling it when I oil and powder you, when you feel diaper after diaper go on, and realize you can't help but be my baby, my property, anymore. You'll love pleasing me in every way. Have you ever heard of eating pussy for diaper changes? That's what you'll do. I'll make sure you dirty your diapers, and then I'll allow you to earn a diaper change by giving me an orgasm. After that, it'll be baby's turn. No more surfing the internet without mommy's permission to cum. Only lots and lots of mommy giving baby all the love his little diapered butt will ever need. How's it sound, baby? Ready to need diapers? Ready to be mommy's prisoner? Baby want baba?"

I nervously nodded yes, and she popped the bottle in my mouth. I drank at a deliberate pace, feeling the power of my bowels and bladder melt away as the liquid reached them. I went potty on myself without even trying to, and I couldn't stop it. I whimpered, needing her to make it better.

"Uh oh, you're stinky, looks like I gotta change you huh little guy?" said Mommy, and began to change my diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to offer some extremely blunt criticism here, and it extends beyond the author, and out toward anyone who is suddenly inspired to write an AB/DL story. Take it for whatever value you find in it, or ignore it, your choice.

This motif (the angry girlfriend/wife dominates the hell out of the closet AB boyfriend/husband) has been done a thousand times before.

Right now, your level of originality in approaching this motif is about zero. You dove right into the domination before you even so much as gave me a chance to give a shit about either the main character or his captor. Two chapters deep, and I don't know a damned thing about either one of them, other than he's a closet AB and she's all of a sudden his perfect fantasy dommy mommy.

Further, the really great dom stories give the reader little nibbles at the cake as they go along, rather than shoving it all down their throats at the outset. This is 100% the reason why you have probably run out of gas already, because there wasn't really a "story" to tell, only a climax of a story, that being the complete domination. Once the climax happened (immediately), you had nothing left to write, and so the story was abandoned. I've experienced this sort of failure myself, although I took considerably longer to "blow my load" than 1-1/2 chapters before I found myself in that moment where the story had collapsed due to my inability to continue guiding it.

I'm going to offer some extremely blunt criticism here, and it extends beyond the author, and out toward anyone who is suddenly inspired to write an AB/DL story. Take it for whatever value you find in it, or ignore it, your choice.

This motif (the angry girlfriend/wife dominates the hell out of the closet AB boyfriend/husband) has been done a thousand times before.

Right now, your level of originality in approaching this motif is about zero. You dove right into the domination before you even so much as gave me a chance to give a shit about either the main character or his captor. Two chapters deep, and I don't know a damned thing about either one of them, other than he's a closet AB and she's all of a sudden his perfect fantasy dommy mommy.

Further, the really great dom stories give the reader little nibbles at the cake as they go along, rather than shoving it all down their throats at the outset. This is 100% the reason why you have probably run out of gas already, because there wasn't really a "story" to tell, only a climax of a story, that being the complete domination. Once the climax happened (immediately), you had nothing left to write, and so the story was abandoned. I've experienced this sort of failure myself, although I took considerably longer to "blow my load" than 1-1/2 chapters before I found myself in that moment where the story had collapsed due to my inability to continue guiding it.

I agree with you, however, to stifle someone from writing is WRONG. Letting someone write, allows the creative juices running and sometimes, just maybe leads to a prolific writer. I personally wish that this story would continue from a week or a year prior to him being caught and maybe a year or two from when he's her diapered dominated bABy slave. But more than likely, it's a dead story, since it was probably just "jerk off" material writings.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Don't read it then!

• 5 years later...