LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here Is Your New Forum

Thank you

You are part Fairy?

Age before beauty?

Beats me :giggle:

This forum might be a bit ill-located since I would bet tiaras to tiddly-winks that most of the persons who post here would be AB/AK more than DL or if DL have a streak of AB/AK. I am totally AK/LG and we recently had a big stink made by some DL's about specifically not being AB which has deterred me from coming into Diaper Lovers. whereas Lifestyle Discussion can easily cover both and is more germaine to me specifically. If you see my topic, I mention babysishness as an important variable. I am pretty sure that there is a large contingent of DL's who hate that idea

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at the thread-OP's, It looks like the girls are carrying the day here

Now, I have lobbied for months to get this kind of thing and how many persons said "I second that" and where are they now? If we lose this forum, I will have to hunt soem persons down and turn them into frogs

Well, you might want to move the rubber panty threads that are elsewhere here if it can be done

:):):)

Not really, there are threads that I did not start or even become part of

• 2 months later...

I hope this will be moved to Lifestyle as it seems to me just intuitively, just by the age factor, that cloth diapers would be more an AB/AK matter than for DL's or Incon's, and even most DL's have some AB/AK in them and vice versa and it is more of a bother to have to come all the way down here than to have it up top. Besides which, even among DL/Incon Cloth vs throw-away is more a lifestyle choice as well