LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At School

I would never wear to school because I wanted people to know, I don't really care if they happen to find out or ask, but it's just not something I would broadcast. As I wear regularly, it would not be a very fun time. Trust me I know from many experiences. Once my teacher was talking to me during a long class discussion and I really had to go and then she asked for my opinion. I was kind of nervous and atop of having to go anyway I started to feel a little warm, I had no choice but to wet my diaper but the problem I have is that I can't stop the flow once it starts so I went to the bathroom in an almost soaked thru pamper and sat on the toilet and continued to go until it started leaking. There was only like 15 minutes left so I took the diaper off and went home and changed. I wear the pampers because they are thin and fit well for me and for the most part protect me very well. If I didn't wear to class I would have to leave every 15 minutes to make sure I wasn't going to wet my pants in public and I really wouldn't be able to learn anything.

I had worn to school a few times( i was in college) and i had done it because the class was kinda long and we sat the whole time. i would do it again today (im back in college) if my wife would let me.

Guest Diaperdragon

I've been wearing to college lately, it's more convenient since I can actually drink enough coffee to stay awake during classes and not have to miss anything by having to use the bathroom in the middle of the lesson.

The nice part of wearing ur diapers to class is when you have to take a long exam and can't leave the Room. Those diapers do come in handy for those long exams and long finals.

• 2 weeks later...

Post #16 (i cant quote for some reason) has my mentality exactly. i personally told almost everyone who asked me about my diapers, and even showed a few who where really interested. it Actually improved my social life. i was surrounded by people who didn't care what other thought, and where actually happy with their lives. but honestly, so many people just have nothing better to do than heckle us for liking diapers. Dont let it get you down.

a funny story from me, i like anime, and go to conventions. i went as a girl 3 years in a rowm and always had my diapers visable under my skirt. and all the times i wore my fotted pajamas to school with diapers on pajama day or even just casual day. Be yourself, if it is something you love, Do it!

Whats advanced physics got to do with the realness factor of reality?

You beat me to it.

Advanced physics is not unsure about the reality of reality. Advanced physics treats reality as postulate via repeated testing. This is why repeated testing is repeated and conditions via the scientific method are recorded so stringently. There is no question of reality's existence in Advanced Physics, but instead why and how things exist and interact as they do.

I did not wear to high school. I did wear, and use, during college evening classes. I also wore at work for many years. Sometimes I would arrive at work wet and would wait a while before changing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Back in high school I would wear Pampers brand diapers, had to tape two together to make one diaper, this when I learned the importance of putting slits in the plastic backing of the diaper.

i would use masking tape to extend the tapes so I could tape the diaper on, I wore diapers almost every day my senior year as jym class was not required that year. When my diaper was wet to the point of needing changing I would find a out of the way restroom and remove the diaper and toss it in the trash.

I have urge incontinence which developed as the result of an unexpected side effect of surgery when I was 14 years old in 1956. As a consequence, I had to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants to high school. I was a fanatic about doing the Kegel exercises that my urologist recommended (although they didn't have that name in those days) and managed to get the point where I could generally go without a daytime diaper by the time I was in fourth year. The heckling and teasing that my diaper wearing caused were terrible experiences that turned my first three