LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At School

going to school as a baby,.... in wouldn't recommend that unless you want to spend your next year in school with an absolute miserable social life

haha

I thought about it once... But I decided it wasn't a good idea... Not as an AB but just a Dl

Just a year? Teens know how to be cruel to others and their own age group. Going to school diapered, especially for fun, and being found out would be deadly to one's reputation. You may as well dig your own hole and hop in.

have any of you worn a diapper to school and if show did u do it in a skirt and how many abdls went to school as a baby

Oh yes, I enjoy dressing up in a thick dipper and going to school dressed as a babby all the time. I even make poppy during class!

Thankfully most of us don't have trouble separating fantasy from reality.

• Like 5

Just a year? Teens know how to be cruel to others and their own age group. Going to school diapered, especially for fun, and being found out would be deadly to one's reputation. You may as well dig your own hole and hop in.

lol yeah, i mean years but forgot the "s"

If you're in to fantasy, ready my story "School Spirit" over in the story section.

I wore maybe six times to school in the day, never "used them"

If you're in to fantasy, ready my story "School Spirit" over in the story section.

I wore maybe six times to school in the day, never "used them"

I suppose those days were not days you had to change for gym.

wribbit

Well you say that, but philosophy and advanced physics aren't quite sure about the realness factor of reality yet.

Any philosophy that denies the reality of reality itself is silly. If a 'philosopher' is seriously trying to argue against reality, then such a philosopher must exist; otherwise, he/she must explain his ability to argue against reality if he/she does not, in fact, exist.

On the post topic, yes, I have worn to school and almost always do, though usually a pull-up rather than a diaper.

Any philosophy that denies the reality of reality itself is silly. If a 'philosopher' is seriously trying to argue against reality, then such a philosopher must exist; otherwise, he/she must explain his ability to argue against reality if he/she does not, in fact, exist.

On the post topic, yes, I have worn to school and almost always do, though usually a pull-up rather than a diaper.

Unless we are actually in a dream.

• Like 2

I wore diapers to school on occasion except on those phy-ed days. I was quite a loner back then and kept to myself most times. Wearing a diaper just made High School bearable to get through.

In college I have worn diapers hidden under normal street clothes a lot. No one is the wiser.

Certainly never will be going as "baby" though, even for Halloween.

How about a perspective you haven't seen? :huh: What if you needed to wear diapers (and not just to school) but weren't allowed to? :o What of you visibly wet yourself at school at least once a week right up through the 4th grade? What of you still wet yourself at school 4 times in the 8th grade? (and about an equal amount away from school, to include wetting your bed almost every night) What if everyone in school (including some teachers) described you as "that kid who still wet's his pants" when someone asked who you were :angry2: and you couldn't help it no matter how hard you tried? :crybaby: What if almost nobody would speak more than a few words to you because they didn't want to be associated with you because their friends would make fun of them for that? :mellow: What if all through school you never had more than 3-4 people willing to be your friend at any time? That kind of takes the fun out of the thought, doesn't it? :unsure:Welcome to my life- welcome to a living Hell where no matter how hard you try or how good you are to people, you're screwed without a chance before you can start and it's not your fault :wacko:

Other than that I had a pretty good childhood, but not having the one thing I really needed ruined all the rest. It would have been a far better life for me to have been diapered, even if that fact had been known <_< Back in those days there were no pull-ups or products for bigger kids. The baby Pampers were thin folded squares that didn't hold much- even the adult disposables were few and nearly useless. Kids today- even the bigger ones and young adults- have it so much better :thumbsup: People too have changed- there is no longer such a deep stigma for kids who don't have full bladder control :angel_not: With today's products being so heavily advertised everyone has to know the problem is larger that they thought when I was young and now there's no excuse for a kid to have to deal with wet pants on a regular basis :D In fact, I can't remember how long it's been since I saw anyone older than a toddler with wet pants. While I'n sure it's still tough on them when their peers know, it's still better than everyone knowing at a glance that you have a bladder control problem.

Sorry to intrude on your fun or fantasy with my sad reality :fish_h4h: With the 'tough skin' I had to develop as a child I'll offer you this: Wear what you want and screw anyone who doesn't like it :P The toughness you develop will get you through a lot that would destroy the socially-needy and far weaker "normal" people of the world :lol: even if it makes you something of a 'loner' in the process.

Bettypooh

Unless we are actually in a dream.

If we are in a dream, then only one of us actually exists. I know that I exist; and I presume that you know that you exist as well. If I know that I exist, and you know that you exist, we are not in a dream.

When Descartes introduced the idea of a dream in his first meditation, he was not being serious; rather, he was looking for some reason to begin to doubt. He introduced the idea of a dream, and quickly moved past it.

Edit: Seriously? A negative rep for this?

• Like 2

If we are in a dream, then only one of us actually exists. I know that I exist; and I presume that you know that you exist as well. If I know that I exist, and you know that you exist, we are not in a dream.

When Descartes introduced the idea of a dream in his first meditation, he was not being serious; rather, he was looking for some reason to begin to doubt. He introduced the idea of a dream, and quickly moved past it.

Edit: Seriously? A negative rep for this?

Lol I was only kidding :D I'll hook you up with a positive, cuz you're a smarty pants.

Lol I was only kidding :D I'll hook you up with a positive, cuz you're a smarty pants.

Thanks, and I'm sorry. Life has been stressful lately, and playing at being a professional philosopher comes with the hazard of being quick to jump on pop philosophy. I didn't mean to come off as a pompous you-know-what.

Well you say that, but philosophy and advanced physics aren't quite sure about the realness factor of reality yet.

Whats advanced physics got to do with the realness factor of reality?

On another note poor Bettypooh. Through out elementary school, I was picked on for being short and having a weird last name as well as some other things, but all relatively minor compared to what you must have gotten. Junior high was much worse though as it was a more ethnically diverse yet hostile climate. Fights happened very often. Gangs were a problem as well. It was basically a free for all with the formation of clicks usually coinciding with people of the same ethnicity. Evidently a year after I left my junior high school, one of the students decided to bring a gun to school. Luckfully, no one was hurt. A few years after that, the school was shut down. Needless to say, I had a much better time in high school as it was easier to concentrate on academics.

Oh, almost forgot, no I have never worn diapers to school, and I couldn't have done that regardless. It just wouldn't have worked out.