LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok Im A Prevert?

Look Im pure man. I maybe be a DL but that just it. Im DL purly DL cause I like 2 mess/wet my self and its easiers then whering underware. Also since there's other people others just like me and the point that it doesn't invoule children , so I thought it was all good. But this is my problems, I like to serch the internet for Pull Ups and disposible traing pants pics. And I pay attention to Pull Up comerical, but I'm not a pedifile and if giving the chance I would shot one in the face but sometimes I cant stop my self for looking at those pics. And too make it worse, a website called Dartsy has pics and video of pull ups and I cant stop my self. And I'll stop for while but I go straight back. But I wouldn't even harm a child so what schould I do? Am I just making too big of a deal of it as I like pics of adult girls in diapers and something tells me it just the diaper and nothing else as i got "one" during the one scene in Jackass the Movie and I'm totally not gay.

it a site called darsy.ru, it says its a model site for children the preteen sections used to consist of pics of girls in diapers and the video is still downloadable, this is why I fear being a prevert.

But on the otherside, I think it is just the diaper and I think I would still get that felling if I saw saw anybody wet or mess them. And Im really im a DL as I just like to wet/mess self and diapers make them convient.

• 2 weeks later...