LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Bmx Diaper

Faster, Faster, Faster. I want a girl/all pink disposable diaper print since those were the first diapers that I had. I can only imagain somthing like an all pink Bambino :blush: That would be so great. I remember some of the first diapers that I was able to aquire were all pink plastic, and now I would love to be able to wear somthing like that again. Hopefully ABU will some out with something like that soon :)

• Like 3

I will say this: I enjoy ABU's with an ultra booster, but "vanilla", I've found them to be way too thin, and heavily lacking in the absorbancy department. Kind of funny what just one booster will do. Suffice to say, however, for someone like Adrian, where baseline absorbancy and cost per diaper really matters, I can very well see why ABU doesn't rank high. The BMX diaper could be interesting...will have to test. IMHO the best bang for your buck performance-wise is still going to be something like Abena.

• Like 1

I just got my BMX's today and here are a couple of pictures of them. I have been wearing one for abount an hour now and is has held one smaller wetting just fine. I like they way that they look on me, but they are a bit tight, even though I normally wear a large. The good thing is that they have a tape zone so the tapes have held well so far. The plastic is softer than some of the other diapers that I have worn. The blue color is almost a bright teal color more so than a blue, but it is a colorful diaper, more so than any adult diaper that I have seen before. I am hopeing that these will hold more than one wetting as these would be very expensive one and done diapers. So far no leaks, but we will see how that hold up. I think this would be a great play diaper rather than a diaper for every day use. Just my opinion so far and this is only the first one that I have worn, but just my opinion so far.

post-9062-0-07609900-1311298759_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-44512100-1311298766_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-50841900-1311298777_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-46158400-1311298784_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-15992400-1311298798_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-81141400-1311298808_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-07609900-1311298759_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-44512100-1311298766_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-50841900-1311298777_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-46158400-1311298784_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-15992400-1311298798_thumb.jp

post-9062-0-81141400-1311298808_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I just changed into my second BMX. I must have had the first one taped too tight as the butt ripped out. Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come. On the other hand it does seem to be able to hold a second wetting, but then it is time to change. It is tight for a large and as others have posted before about ABU diapers, these tend to run a bit small. I know this has been an issue with SDK and Cushies for some.

Just changed out of my second BMX. It held one and a half wettings, but after the second wetting it needed to be changed. I think that if I would have sat down there would have been some wicking. I just kept standing up after I wet the second time and there was not any leaks, but there were a couple of pin hole leaks, but they were not as bad as some of the other diapers that I have had.

Overall I would say that these are a great play diaper, but not an every day diaper, unless you are just a slow leaker. For anyone who floods their diapers, this wont last too long. They are too expensive to use on a full time basis in my opinion. I would proably buy them again, but I think for the money I would rather have Super Dry Kids.

I like the design on these and they do look like a pull up or a baby diaper, but I think that they are a bit light in terms of absorbancy for me. I am a bit more of a diaper lover though :thumbsup: I am glad that I got them but in the future I will proably stick with the more absorbant diapers. Just my 2 cents :beer:

• Like 1

I just got my BMX's today and here are a couple of pictures of them. I have been wearing one for abount an hour now and is has held one smaller wetting just fine. I like they way that they look on me, but they are a bit tight, even though I normally wear a large. The good thing is that they have a tape zone so the tapes have held well so far. The plastic is softer than some of the other diapers that I have worn. The blue color is almost a bright teal color more so than a blue, but it is a colorful diaper, more so than any adult diaper that I have seen before. I am hopeing that these will hold more than one wetting as these would be very expensive one and done diapers. So far no leaks, but we will see how that hold up. I think this would be a great play diaper rather than a diaper for every day use. Just my opinion so far and this is only the first one that I have worn, but just my opinion so far.

I love the blue in this diaper it looks cool. But for the price I will not buy them I will stay with the SDK and Cushies

WBDaddy: I think that all posts in that thread of discussion were deleted in favor of the discussion going in the "scoop the poop" area of the forum, where the discussion is still going on. Perhaps you could limit the post here, where it's intended for discussion of the product's quality, rather than the other post, which is intended for speaking about the shadiness or lack thereof of the roots of this particular product.

I sympathize with your viewpoints and believe that they are well stated. I just believe there is merit in separating these two threads of discussion. :)

• Like 1

Fair enough. I don't check that forum much, and was therefore unaware of the additional discussion happening there. DD, for what it's worth, you might have linked to said discussion when you announced the "scrubbing" of speculative posts.

Finally got to put one on. The sizing is exact, but the snug fit and slightly firm padding is reminiscent of a youth diaper. I absolutely love the look of the diaper, makes my little side very happy to have a diaper just for him! Padding is standard hour-glass shape and not especially thick. But again, it's a more realistic big kid diaper.

• Like 1

It seems the general consensus is the look seems to be decent as far as a babyish look but the performance is quite poor as far as absorbency goes when we are talking about the money being spent. So, not practical for me considering the such high price when there are several other options available to provide a much higher level of absorption and comfort for a lot cheaper price. But, I could see people ordering a few here and there for the look.

• Like 2

Finally got to put one on. The sizing is exact, but the snug fit and slightly firm padding is reminiscent of a youth diaper. I absolutely love the look of the diaper, makes my little side very happy to have a diaper just for him! Padding is standard hour-glass shape and not especially thick. But again, it's a more realistic big kid diaper.

I agree totally. I like the look as well, and although the absorbancy is not the greatest, they are a fun diaper to wear. The sizing is true to form. If you wear a medium, you can easly fit into a large BMX no problem, but I feel that the large are a bit tight on me. They fit, but they seem to run a bit small. Now if they would only come out with a pink version of this diaper...

• Like 2

I agree totally. I like the look as well, and although the absorbancy is not the greatest, they are a fun diaper to wear. The sizing is true to form. If you wear a medium, you can easly fit into a large BMX no problem, but I feel that the large are a bit tight on me. They fit, but they seem to run a bit small. Now if they would only come out with a pink version of this diaper...

+1 for pink diaper!

• Like 1