LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Bmx Diaper

WOW ABU has Another new Diaper coming due to be launched this June. The BMX Diaper design has fantastic graphics made for bigger kids with skateboarders and BMX bikes. These are the 4th exclusive design in there line-up of ABU diapers. They are similar in fashion to a recent Goodnites® design, and they even have blue printing that runs from a middle stripe all the way to the edges, so when wearing them the sides look like a blue Pull-Up - but made just for really big kids! Pictures are coming soon and they hope to have them available for sale around late June 2011. http://www.abuniverse.com/products/abu-bmx.asp

• Like 4

And they'll probably cost $300/case

Such negativity ... very sad considering the fact that we have so little products like this available for us.

Its expensive, get over it. Jeez.

Necros!

EDIT: Can't wait for the new design :)!!

• Like 3

Such negativity ... very sad considering the fact that we have so little products like this available for us.

Its expensive, get over it. Jeez.

Necros!

EDIT: Can't wait for the new design :)!!

More so, it's the price for the feature I don't care for.

If the product value was 300, then sure, fine.

But a secure x-plus with some drawings on it does nothing for me to more than double (triple?) the value of a product.

• Like 1

More so, it's the price for the feature I don't care for.

If the product value was 300, then sure, fine.

But a secure x-plus with some drawings on it does nothing for me to more than double (triple?) the value of a product.

^ added to the fact that ABU diapers don't really perform that well with out a booster (or 3) For those of us who want a product to perform.

Sad that they feel they have to charge so much for a 'lower' quality item, just because they are "the only ones making it" BAH! :PP

BMX prints BFD, It's all fine and dandy if they actually perform beyond one use IE one good wetting or flood. If not, then whats the use??

I have bambino teddy that out perform the standard ABU products ( the BAU brands, not including the abenas and molis and other brands they sell....which they do more then likely they can't make any money any other way by selling over priced and low quality garp :P

If you get the idea I don't like ABU....you guess right...as far as a business they really need to be kept away from. They think they have a corner on the AB/DL market, so they can abuse it as much as possible...which they are doing.

if you like being ripped off, getting substandard quality products that "look" go dbut don't perform worth a sh*t...be my guest. I'll stick with secure personal care and bambino and others vendors that are reputable and worthy of by business. If I want BMX or other prints on my didees I'll put them there myself :P

At least i know I have good diapers to wear that actually W*O*R*K as such

• Like 2

Oh news flash, the new Fabine diaper isn't the same as a secure x-plus.

Read the ABU Fabine thread before calling it this and that. Everybody keeps yapping and yapping about how bad ABU is at this and that ... omg people sh*t the f*ck up D: and this ain't addressed to anyone in particular, I'm just sick and tired of people bad mouthing this product or any product for that matter that never even came out yet. Seriously, sh*t up and wait to try it for yourself and if you don't have the money to drop for these diapers don't make it appear like its the worse damn thing that happened to the ab/dl community. Get over it.

End of rant.

Necros

Ps: Sorry to offend but i'm really getting tired of the useless posts of people being butthurt D:

Ps2: Also, i'm aware of my own butthurtness lol, butthurt of the people being butthurt all the time :D ... if that makes sense lol

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to seeing their new diaper print. I have been pretty happy with their diapers so far. I am normally a DL, but I like wearing their printed diapers, escpecially when at home. If I am going out or going to be on the road, I will wear something that is more absorbent. I feel that these type of diapers are more of a one-and-done type diaper. That is one good wetting and you need to change. Of course Abena, Bambino, Secure XP, Molicare SP ect are more absorbent, but if you look at what these diapers are they fit a need in the community perfectly. Now granted, it would be great if these had the absorbancy of an XP ect, and the one tape design that they have, but all things considered I think they are what they are and as with anything, some people will love them, while others cant stand them.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

They will NOT cost that much as this is there diaper. That other diaper that is 300 a case is NOT there diaper they are just the US seller so they don't set the price. This Bmx diaper is there diaper and I am sure it will be talked about on there next Radio show Saturday, June 11, 2011 at 5 PM Pacific/8 PM Eastern here is a link to the page that there show will be on ABU Radio show

• Like 2

I have zero interest in Pull-up styles, so I'm not really following that particular model. That said, it is a bit hostile to come down on ABU for something you haven't even seen pictures of, never mind price point...

• Like 1

Don't know why ABU just doesn't make an enlarged Goodnite. Seems like it would sell really well.

Honestly, it's likely that this will be much BETTER than just an enlarged goodnite, considering that goodnites are in themselves a hideously substandard product. Having spent a good portion of my childhood in them (they still fit), there's no way I'd want a product just to be a big goodnite. I firmly believe that this will be better. :)

Now, if they can make them in girl prints... :)

• Like 2

Now, if they can make them in girl prints... :)

Omg i so agree with you!!!! I can't wait for Abu or Bambino to come out with a diaper design for girls :3 I'd love wearing a diaper with some princess print or something of the sort ! I'm blushing just thinking about it.

Necros~ :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Aww... I really want a pull up ones... *pouts* I think any AB diaper company would really put themselves in the front market if they made a high quality adult pull up.

Aww... I really want a pull up ones... *pouts* I think any AB diaper company would really put themselves in the front market if they made a high quality adult pull up.

ABU had said in other Radio shows that they are making an Adult size Pull up with prints But That will be a few years down the road. But it is something that is in the works..

• Like 1

ABU had said in other Radio shows that they are making an Adult size Pull up with prints But That will be a few years down the road. But it is something that is in the works..

Yay :3 i shall wait patiently for it to be released! :ninja: (hopefully there will be a girl print available :D)

Necros!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Epic fail...

[Photo removed - turns out the photo ABU have posted on their website is a cropped down image of a child wearing this diaper :badmood:]

Sorry, I know they're trying and I should support that but this photo does absolutely nothing to help sell their product.

- There's not a single complete BMX visible on the tape zone. The four green parts of a BMX you can see are all cut off at the top or bottom.

- There's way too much empty space in the 'design' and part of the centre of the design looks like it's hidden by a fold in the front of the diaper.

- The diaper isn't even taped on straight and is bunched up wrong in the crotch, making it look like it fits poorly and that pee won't pool properly in the middle.

- The image is tiny, no larger view available so we can't see the detail.

Why, why, why do ABU always release such poor quality photos of their products?! The photos for Cushies and SDKs are similarly poor.

Notes to the ABU photographer:

- Take the time to at least find a diaper in the pack that has the pattern properly positioned so you can see it.

- Take the time to ensure the model has put the diaper on well, with the tapes straight and the crotch done properly so it looks comfortable and we can see the whole design.

- Give us a high-resolution view so we can see the detail.

The "DailyDiapers.com Unofficial Forum Rules for Bambino and ABU Threads" say that I'll be soundly down-voted for saying this but ho-hum :)

Edited by AutieAB
  • Like 1

Available in:

....."X-Large Youth (Adult Small equivalent) and Abult Large sizes."

Nice going, no mediums, go ahead, cut out the majority of the wearers in what ever market you have...and a nice typo on top of everything :bash:

GAH!

Oh! and they still haven't figured out how to get an elastic waistband on these silly things

I feel like they should have saved this design (and maybe reworked it a little bit to address some of the concerns already raised by others,) and used in on their actual adult pull-on style diaper. I also think that way too much of the design is off on the blue sides, and the middle is essentially trapped white space. In a way, I think ABU might have pleased more people if they created a diaper that had consisted of replicas of the solid blue and pink Huggies from the 1980's, or even one of their more recent baby diapers, and saved the "BMX" design for an actual pull-on diaper.

Here's a question though, and I'm not asking this rhetorically either, mind you. The members of DD seem to know what they want out of a diaper, so: Why doesn't DailyDi have us all offer up our suggestions along with a donation, and use the money and ideas to produce AB/DL diapers specifically for DD? What I mean is, if we all know what we want, why don't we pay to have it produced, and have one trusted person handle the funding for the thing in question. Think crowd-sourced funding for the AB/DL community.

Back on topic, I do find it odd that these aren't available in "Medium." Is this a temporary thing, or is ABU really neglecting what's arguably their largest market? (I'd probably fit into the youth size/adult small, but I know that I'm the exception rather then the rule.)