LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper *Crinkle*

21 minutes ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

Sorry, but that's just not true. I'm assuming you're not familiar with the old diapers that had thick plastic backing. The Inspire Original Briefs still sold in 2017 (which is - hands down THE BEST DIAPER of today IMO) will get people's attention, trust me! When I walk in the hallway at my apartment, I can hear my diaper reflecting off the walls. When I wear shorts they are so load I think people could actually hear them from the other side of their doors if their TVs were off. Even the thinner diapers of today can be heard. The reason you can't hear your diapers is

I didn't know that

I just hope the Original Inspire never goes away. I don't like the Rebel design, not babyish to me. And although I do find some of these new pre school looking diapers really cute, it's risky out in public as I mentioned in other thread somewhere. If you ever got caught by a cop because you pooped in public and were reported, or ended up in a car accident, it becomes much more difficult to explain that you need them for medical reasons. All people have to do is just look on Google. I think most people are starting to become aware of the AB/DL fetishes. (I'm not saying it's a fetish to you, but It is for many)

• Thanks 1

I already noted in another thread that she was here recently. Use the advanced site search for "Members" and you can go to her profile which will show when she last logged on.

And PLEASE stop filling the various threads with this topic, I prefer to not have to do Admin/Mod work any more but I can and I will if I'm pushed into it. There are many people who disappear from forums for various reasons. For most of us it's like a part-time hobby and we drop in when we feel like doing that. Better to send a particular member you are looking for a PM then wait for their response. They are not going to magically appear from making lots of posts asking about them! Bookmark their profile then you can check on the, yourself without disturbing others in the process :)

Now back to the fun :) I like crinkly diapers and I'm sure others have noticed the rather unique sound. While I don't 'push myself' on others around me, I no longer worry about it. The fact of the matter is that I wear diapers and I'm

On 9/17/2017 at 1:25 AM, crawling-in-diapers said:

Sorry, but that's just not true. I'm assuming you're not familiar with the old diapers that had thick plastic backing. The Inspire Original Briefs still sold in 2017 (which is - hands down THE BEST DIAPER of today IMO) will get people's attention, trust me! When I walk in the hallway at my apartment, I can hear my diaper reflecting off the walls. When I wear shorts they are so load I think people could actually hear them from the other side of their doors if their TVs were off. Even the thinner diapers of today can be heard. The reason you can't hear your diapers is