LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper *Crinkle*

I wore a ton of babypowder to the gym, but an extra dusting on my butt, scrotum and thighs. I even sprinkled my underwear. Took awhile for the erection to calm down, almost fifteen minutes.. ERECTION? WHAT? Yeah, I seem to have a humiliation fetish that is a huge part of my AB side. I wanted to get caught by a girl wearing baby powder. As I walked, I could feel it sliding down my underwear, resting at the bottom. No one said anything, and I did not get chafing in my butt, scrotum or inner thighs. The powder worked!!! A ton of people must wear baby powder to the gym. Who thought my AB side would actually help me loose weight!

• 1 month later...

When I was at Mommy Courtney's house party in Austin, we all laughed when he heard someone crinkling. Unless someone is bulging like baby new year, no one is likely to say anything. A young woman announced that she was leaving with her diapers on. She was wearing jeans. She appeared padded, but I don't think anyone's first thought would be that girl is wearing a diaper.

• 5 years later...

My woman daily wears plastic backed diapers which a little bit of crinkle when she walking.

But her friend from the office (she knows from me what the situation is and checks my woman discreetly) says, that nobody guesses what's going on.

I wear cloth diapers and PUL pants. The only time I hear a "crinkle" is if I don't have anything on over them. Underneath jeans, I don't hear a thing and no one around me could, either. The big question is: why do you desire to have anyone know or think that you might be wearing a diaper? It is a very personal issue not only for incontinent people who have to wear but also for people who wear for recreation, and I guarantee that will not be accepted by the general public.

3 hours ago, BabyJune said:

I wear cloth diapers and PUL pants. The only time I hear a "crinkle" is if I don't have anything on over them. Underneath jeans, I don't hear a thing and no one around me could, either. The big question is: why do you desire to have anyone know or think that you might be wearing a diaper? It is a very personal issue not only for incontinent people who have to wear but also for people who wear for recreation, and I guarantee that will not be accepted by the general public.

I agree for the most part, but it depends on the person.