LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Choose Your Own Diapered Adventures

I've been working on a few Choose-Your-Own-Adventure style stories with DL, AB, TG and AR content.

For those of you who who missed out on these, Choose Your Own Adventure is a series of books (aimed at primary school kids) where the book is written in 2nd person point of view instead of 3rd person and present tense instead of past. That is, Instead of saying "Harry laid on the bed while Rita fetched a clean diaper." they would say "You lay on the bed while Rita fetches a clean diaper." So it's as if the reader is the main character of the story. The coolest part is that the reader gets to make decisions for their character. For example, a page might tell you. "To ask Jane to change your diaper turn to page 12. To keep your wet diaper a secret turn to page 36." Then the page you turn to would continue the story based on that choice.

Writing.com lets you create "Interactives" which are web-based stories similar to these books. Instead of turning to a certain page you just click on the choice at the bottom of the page."

I currently have 5 stories there:

Changes(530 pages)

A very general story with many different ways to end up diapered.

You're The little Sister Now(64 pages)

Your little sister finds a strange ball which makes the two of you swap bodies.

There's only a little diaper content at the moment but I plan to add more, it just doesn't happen as early in the story as "Changes."

The Princess Diapers(59 pages)

You discover that you are the heir to the throne of a small country you've never heard of. Unfortunately this country has a strange tradition: Children are kept in diapers until they turn 18.

Chronotron(27 pages)

A sci-fi story. The chronotron is a device which can stop and reverse aging. After it's invention, to avoid overpopulation, strict laws were brought in banning most people from having children. However, the chronotron also offers a solution to those who still want children. They just need to find a volunteer.

This one is mostly AR but I do plan to work diapers in, and not just if you've been turned into a baby.

Life's a Witch(9 pages)

Your girlfriend tells you one night that she's a witch. Don't make her mad or she might find some creative ways to punish you.

There's nothing much here yet. It's just starting.

I'm not much of a writer. That should be obvious if you read my stories. I'm writing them mostly in the hope that better writers will be inspired to create some interactive AB/DL stories.

There's a few other people writing diaper-related interactives on the site. However they tend to not stick strictly to the Choose-your-own-adventure format. Although they do write as though the story is happening to the reader they seem to make the choices more omnipotent. Personally I think this detracts from the feeling that you are the main character but you might enjoy them anyway:

By far the longest one I know of:

Diapers, Humiliation, Exposure: Galore! (937 pages)

It starts off by letting you choose who you are (age, gender etc.) before the stories start.

Anyone can add to these stories by building off the end of a path. If you enjoy this type of story please add a few chapters. Due to the way these stories branch it would take far too long for one person to fill out the storylines. For example if every page offers 2 choices (the early ones can have more) then for every storyline to be just 10 pages long there will need to be 1023 pages (1 first page + 2 second pages + 4 third pages + ... + 512 tenth pages).

• 1 month later...

Just an update.

The stories continue to grow (slowly)

Changes now has 580 pages.

You're the Little Sister Now has 90

The Princess Diapers has 100

Chronotron has 30 (I'm a little stuck on what to do with this story so I've not really added to it. Maybe the concept just doesn't work for an interactive.)

Life's a Witch has 20 (This one is also growing more slowly than I would like. However I do have some ideas, just figuring out how to make them work.)

I've also created 3 more interactive stories to explore other ideas:

Changes 2(50 pages)

A copy of "Changes" but the main character is female instead of male. The story-lines start off identical to the original but start to become different due to the fact the character is a girl. For example, the sissy content becomes rather irrelevant.

Wedded Bliss(20 pages)

On your wedding day you find out that your soon-to-be wife plans to keep you as a diapered sissy.

This is another story I'm having trouble with. Mostly because there is only one way to end up diapered all of the story-lines have to head in the same direction. At least early in the story anyway.

The Drug(5 pages)

A few different stories based around a drug which causes temporary mental regression.

I'm finding this one difficult because I'm unsure of how to write a regressed character in 2nd person POV.

A few more stories with diaper content have been created by others too. I've been contributing a few pages to one called Halloween Costume Dare(15 pages). It's also written in the choose-your-own-adventure style.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It's been a while. I've noticed heaps of diaper stories popping up on writing.com

Unfortunately writing.com has changed their rules. People who create an account now cannot start their own interactive stories without a paid membership... and if I understand their rules correctly if you go back to a free account they delete your interactive stories.

Those who already had accounts before the change can still keep up to 10 interactive stories in ther accounts. This change only affects new members.

I've decided to move to another site called

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Been lurking around for a little while and decided to hop in. Anyway, these are some really good IF's. Is there a way to save these interactive stories rather than going back to the site again each time?

Been lurking around for a little while and decided to hop in. Anyway, these are some really good IF's. Is there a way to save these interactive stories rather than going back to the site again each time?

• 2 weeks later...

this is a wonderful website, I tried to raise some awareness of the interactive storey facility of this website ages ago, but nobody paid any attention, thanks for trying to point people to these cool stories again.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

So, in the meantime, protagonize has shut down. Writing.com is still there but (as far as I know) still doesn't let new free accounts create interactives.

I've started an experiment on Reddit. I realised that the branching discussion system could give us something similar to these interactive stories.

I've got a new subreddit to try this out: https://www.reddit.com/r/DiaperedRoleplay/

There's already a couple of stories started but we need more participants.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk