LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Looking For?

When you are reading a story on this site, what are you looking for? What I want to ask is that what subject do you want to see the most in a story? For example, do you want there to be sex involved in a story, do you want to see charachter reggress back to being a baby or perhaps being punished for being bad and put back to diapers? And what is the thing you dont ever want to be in a story?

I'm interested in seeing what this community thinks. =) Also, I want a bit of a hint of what to put in my stories. X)

I like descriptions. I want details. I wanna be really able to visually picture what I'm reading. What kind of diapers, what the diapers look and feel like, how the person feels, etc. I like when a relative like an aunt or neighbor puts someone into diapers. It has a real thrill factor.

I want a well written story. Interesting characters, that make me want to keep reading. Good story line, I want to be sucked in and capitavated. I want to believe stories could be real, or fantasy stories are well thought out. . I don't have a set format of what I want in the story. That would be self defeative. I want an author that actually has something to say and is just typing with one hand so to speak. Reasonable attempts at spelling and grammar, doesn't have to be perfect, but stories that are gibberish loose my attention quickly. I want an author committed to the story, I hate following a long story only to have the author loose interest. I want an author that pretty much knows the direction a story is heading and not just aimless typing trying to get there. Basically I want to, "want to" read it.