LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

:) Yay!

wugga

• 1 month later...

I would not tell her unless the conversation leads towards revelations of a personal nature. And do not guide it there. Friends first feelings later and deepest secrets last. But if she finds it do not be shocked or defensive and tell the truth.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my perspective on this. Relationships are hard enough as it is. They take time to mature and develop. Not only do we as AB/DL's have to worry about the general concerns when a relationship begins, but we have this side of us that really can go good or bad once it's revealed.

My rule of thumb is to wait until you really know the person and have that connection with them. The kind where you know that you have a safe atmosphere and certain level of trust to where you begin sharing those kinds of things with each other. This, in my opinion, is the prime time to share this side of you because it's at a level where you aren't hiding it per say because you're still in that "getting to know each other" phase.

Not every relationship is the same. So you'd have to gauge it and know when the right time is prime. But don't just blurt it out. Thats a sure fire way to ruin it and come across as desperate if you ask me.

Thats just my two cents.

Paxy :thumbsup:

I would wait untell the 2 of you get to know each other better and to see how open minded of a person that she is before you reveal your ab/dl side or the relation ship may not last very long.

:smiley-baby-boy: