LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Decide You Where A Mommy Or A Daddy?

I was just curious, how did you mommies and daddies become ...mommies and daddies? :P when did you decide that you wanted to be someones mommy or daddy? I hope this next one is not a stupid question but, do you get the same kind of joy out of being someones mommy or daddy that an adult baby or adult kid gets? just wondering. :)

Its not a decision. For me it is who I am. I tried many years unsuccessfully to enjoy being a dl ... never could do the ab thing. After maybe 10 years of frustration not finding myself I stopped fighting what I was inside and embraced it. Ive never been happier nor fit in better in this world.

• Like 3

For me it wasn't a conscious decision either. I had never even heard of ABDL. But I fell for a guy who is a DL (slightly AB), and he opened up my world. I realized how much I liked being his mommy and a new mommy was born! Honestly I don't know if I get the same pleasure from being my baby's mommy as my baby does ... I expect our enjoyment is different since our needs and desires are different though. But to me, it really doesn't matter as long as both of us are being fulfilled and enjoy ourselves!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

When I first started to meander into this genre of lifestyle it was clear I was interested in the humiliation aspect of this as well as the submission. I toyed around with the idea of being the baby, every male has the urge to be doted upon.

However, I'm a naturally dominant person, decently alpha; this of course led to being the one to tell the girl to bend over when I wanted her so on and so forth. (All quite willingly mind you)

After I ended it with a girl after a particularly loving 3 year relationship I wasn't at all interested in heading into another one. So whenever a new girl fell for me, I told her I didn't want anything of the typical sense. I told her I wanted a sub. After explaining the meaning of the title, she agreed because I told her she could go ahead and tell her friends she had a boyfriend, but she was well aware of her position.

A few days in, I was gving her a decently simple instruction, something to the tune of slide your shorts off etc etc, when she answered, "yes Daddy."

I was stunned for a moment, that had never been said to me, but the phrase, being so purely uttered from the mouth of the petite little girl on her knees sounded so fulfilling that I was hooked. I became that role.

It's now who I've become.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pleased to see this question asked, as well. After reading a number of descriptions where Littles describe how much they enjoy being held and comforted by a Daddy, I find myself wanting to be the person providing those comforting arms. (Of course, perhaps this just appeals to me as I'm a very physically affectionate person.)

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Good morning the best decision I made for the year 1996 was to become a mommy at 23 to adopt babies so I joined the diaper pail fraternity and I'm so glad that I did love to hear from more the parents out here thanks

• 4 months later...

For me it started innocent, I am a part time mommy, a girl friend in work was having a very hard time she was depressed living alone and being so far from home and old friends i am much older then her and felt sorry for her, I invited her to spend the weekend at my house to be with some one and not be alone, well that Friday night she was talking and started crying so I sat with her, cuddled her like a mother would and it all started.

Guest monksmommy

my best friend opened up to me one day about AB/DL. he would wear diapers to bed before he told me everything and it was a bit odd but once he told me everything it was just normal. i love him dearly. it is sometimes hard to play a dominate role cause i see both side of him. but when we go to bed mommy really kicks in cause he is sooooo cute! he is the only baby that i will ever want. :baby_sleeping::wub:

great question, for me it came across when i was dating a younger guy. we where in the moment me on top and he couldn't help himself and he peed. first i was taken back but his embarrassment just made me push it i told him he need to be diaper like a baby. mind you all this was way before the net. the thought got me so hard. the next weekend he came over as soon as he got in my apartment i had him down and was diapering him. he giggle like a little girl my love of sissy bois was born.

About five years ago I met over a dating web site the first AB I ever knew. She was a lesbian and gently encouraged me to explore the lifestyle like diapers about the different types of diapers out there. When this innocent girl perished a few months later in a tragic car accident, I have wanted to have an AB girl to care for and look after. A couple of guys who have been curiouse about the lifestyle let me diaper them, but have not gotten to care for any girls yet nor anything lasting beyound a couple of hours max.

For me it wasn't a conscious decision either. I had never even heard of ABDL. But I fell for a guy who is a DL (slightly AB), and he opened up my world. I realized how much I liked being his mommy and a new mommy was born! Honestly I don't know if I get the same pleasure from being my baby's mommy as my baby does ... I expect our enjoyment is different since our needs and desires are different though. But to me, it really doesn't matter as long as both of us are being fulfilled and enjoy ourselves!

Good answer.

• 2 weeks later...

For me i think it evolved from my previous interest in domination and when my girlfriend who was mainly ab said she was interested in it i figured may aswell try it since she was always game for whatever i was into

• 3 weeks later...

For me I had no clue about the lifestyle until I met my boyfriend (still current, going on 2 years). We met online through a mutual online friend, no forums or specific websites, just social networks. We talked and instantly fell into a rhythm and liked each other quickly. He didn't tell me he was an AB until after about 3 months. He wanted to be honest and at first I was really shocked. I had only seen stuff like that on television and to an extreme so I wasn't sure what he wanted. I couldn't get the fact that he wanted to be a baby and wear diapers out of my head. It just didn't click for me, not at first.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

In my case becoming a daddy was more of a coincidence of embarrassment than a conscious choice. I've been a dl all my life and once I moved away for university I took the time to really explore my fetish. I soon found out I was definitely a dl and not an ab but I always found ab girls more entrancing than dls like me.

A few years ago I opened up my dl side with my girlfriend. It was slow and terrifying, I sent her videos I had claimed a friend had sent me online for a joke. I eventually asked if she would dress up and act like that for me, still more as a joke than sexual play.

She said yes and I was a mess of nervous excitement.

Now the daddy side of my personality probably would not have come on so strong if it was not this girl. She was a very shy, socially awkward, adorable and trusting girl a couple of years younger than me. She was terminally for almost all the years we were together and all this made me very protective of her. With anyone else I may have said we should wear together, after all I always wanted to be the one in diapers I had just never found anyone to diaper me. Once she asked if she could call me daddy and I saw the way she curled up when I gave her a bottle and stroked her hair I was hooked. She even offered to diaper me once but I was still too shy to say yes and shrugged it off saying that she was too sub and I too dom for it to work. A moment of weakness I still regret.

Once she left my life I found a massive hole. I needed another gorgeous little girl to love and care for and I have been a daddy ever since. I still occasionally wear but I keep it a secret from my babies and each time I diaper my little girls my desire to be diapered myself fades, if only slightly.

Each baby I care for reinforces my new daddy persona in new ways and I am loving the journey. Maybe one day Ill play the baby but for now my baby girls want a daddy and not a playmate and I am delighted to oblige.

• 5 weeks later...

For me it was about a year ago when I seriously started about going this route. I have always wanted to be a Mother and being a lesbian( have sex with a man to get pregnant isn't going to happen and I also didn't want to go the route of being artificially inseminated because the thought of that scares the hell out of me). I also for many years prior to wanting to become an Adult Baby Mommy I thought of adopting a real baby but that is really expensive. So like I said about 1 year ago I decided I'd give this a try. I have been using my time researching about ABDL which ultimately lead me here and hopefully at some point will find an Adult Baby Girl(a lesbian girl) that I can be a Mommy to and nurture and care for and then down the road if it turns into a relationship all the better.