LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanting To Publish A Novel, Title And Suggestions Needed.

Guest Amphetamenace

Guest Amphetamenace

218066_1835426417707_1601852379_3707771_8105861_n.jpg

28206_121830294501585_100000238449169_235624_3306059_n.jpg

28206_121829674501647_100000238449169_235485_5894563_n.jpg

Bryce Alexander (22), son of a southern gentleman, is currently an active duty honor guardsman seeking a roommate. He has also been studying martial arts since he was a young teenager. He carries a secret that has been haunting him since childhood, where Blair interferes and becomes more than just a roommate. He is regarded as quite a character, whereas Blair sees through his wise ass facade.

1.jpg

DavidEmanES_468x550.jpg

Blair (30), a neonatal nurse, studying to become a pediatric psychiatrist, is in need of a little company herself. She takes Bryce under her wing, because of his generous financial offerings and his politeness. Blair is fascinated with childhood innocence as she grew up too fast and wants to relive her more peaceful days. She is a diaper lover, who becomes aware to Bryce's secret. When Bryce takes a stand against her deviant ways, she shows a different side of her, which turns Bryce into a person they never would have fathomed could have come true.

Note: A word or two about disclaimers; the pictures of Bryce I own personally, and the person I know personally. He has granted me permission to use his photos/image, in place of my story.

The pictures of Blair are simply generated by Google Search. I do not own them or the rights to own them.

Some things I need a little help with....

1) When you read this outline, what do you think will happen? Who's the baby here, and who's the caregiver?

2) I have NO idea what I could use as a title. I want to use a line of a lullaby, which holds meaning, not something dry and tired like "The Story of Bryce and Blair", or anything relative to diapers in the title. Thank you.

Could the title be a location from the story, like Under a Tree or something simial? As you tell the story, you could tell the reader what meaning that name has. I think it'd be pretty cool. =) Then again, if you can find a lullaby that has a good line to be the title, that might be even better. =)

Guest Amphetamenace

This is the lullaby I think I may pull from:

Baby Beluga in the deep blue sea,

Swim so wild and you swim so free

Heaven above and the sea below,

And a little white whale on the go.

Baby Beluga, Baby Beluga

Is the water warm, is your mama home with you so happy?

Way down yonder where the dolphins play,

Where you dive and splash all day,

Waves roll in and the waves roll out,

See the water squirting out of your spout.

Baby Beluga, Baby Beluga, sing a little song,

Sing for all your friends we like to hear you.

When it's dark, you're home and fed,

Curl up snug in your water bed.

Moon is shining and the stars are out

Good night, little whale, good night.

Baby Beluga, Baby Beluga,

With tomorrow's sun, another day's begun,

You'll soon be waking.

Baby Beluga in the deep blue sea,

Swim so wild and you swim so free.

Heaven above and the sea below

You're just a little white whale on the go.

Just a little white whale on the go

What do you think? You think the title should be "Swim so Free" ?

• Like 2

Well it certainly isn't a bad one. =) If you do indeed put that as the title, you could make someone sing that lullaby at some point. Perhaps in the end. The final words of your story might as well be the lullaby. =) I think that would give lot of impact to your story.

If you use one of the bigger publishers and they agree to put you in print, their PR department will likely 'suggest' their own idea for a title and description :huh: and they won't touch it any other way :o That's not all bad though- they really do know about marketing their wares for successful sales B) It's their business to know- if they don't they'll go out of business :angel_not: Check your offer's wording carefully; often your first work will net you almost nothing and they will want you to help cover printing costs to boot :crybaby: That's the way publishing goes these days :screwy: which is why so many self-publish now :whistling: While that sounds good it's nearly impossible to get major sellers to shelf you without a good publisher handling the deal, and that means even less money or a loss :angry: If you want a career as a writer you have to 'play the game' until you become widely known and sell well enough to make demands about your work. Just saying....

With some luck I may have another small 'freebie' article in national print again very soon; I'm just waiting on the final confirmation :D It's not anything ABDL and I'm not giving any details as it would be an instant "outed" for me so I hope you understand! It's nice to be getting back in the writing groove again :girl_happy:

Bettypooh