LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That Time Of Year Again

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've bought mine OTC since my Adventure began in August '02. Back when Store-brand Belteds were available in "Regular" (36/pkg) I had no heat-rash issues with those. But stores that offered them (all from the same maker) also sold "Extra-Absorbency" (30/pkg) for the same price. Combine that incentive & the ASSumption the OTC-Adult-Diaper buyer was not likely to make a public issue--& "Regulars" became hard to find--then gone entirely. The "Extra-Absorbency" Belteds were NOT 20% better in any way, save perhaps 20% more thermal efficiency, covering the last place on my body that needed the 'help.' Whether by accident or design, this added perspiration made an otherwise-dry Diaper bulk-up & clump-up faster--so 30 of them didn't last HALF as long as 36 Regulars had lasted. And no matter how well I cleaned myself--HEAT RASH to the point of feeling as if I'd a bad sunburn between my buns!

My solutions:{1} Cortizone-10™ (or generic 'maximum-strength' Cortizone) *CREME* not Ointment, applied between my cheeks after cleaning myself religiously; {2} pulling any style of Diaper I wear--UP in FRONT to hold its pad DOWN in BACK, for better ventilation there. This has worked well for me, even with heavy "Training-Pants" Adult-DIAPERS I wore while driving with a Foley installed (last 10 days or so of a 2016 Road-trip mentioned elsewhere.

The now-extinct, store-brand "Regular-Absorbency" Belted offered a tactile "invisibility." Everything since has presented a tactile "loudness" that prompts me to spell them all "Adult-DIAPER." More than that belongs in a different thread.