LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24/7 Resources

Hey everyone. First post on DD. While I've lurked this website for a few years without a need to join the forums, I've been a member of a few different DL communities for quite some time. I do like this site because of the incontinent-desires section, which other DL sites seems to lack as far as I can see.

Anyway here is my question: Aside from the 12 month diaper training program, what resources, blogs, or journals exist regarding the transition into the 24/7 lifestyle. There are lots of posts in this forum about people starting the lifestyle, but many forum posts/threads seem to die off (for obvious reasons) so I was wondering what complete or near-complete resources exist out there that you know about.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Thanks for the response. I failed to mention in my first post I've been wearing 24/7 for over a month now with no regrets or intent to turn back.

It's neat to here that you started getting some results at the 2 and 3 month mark. I also read in another thread that you replied to that you are interested in starting up again. It would be pretty neat to share experiences and stories. :D

Sorting through all the threads are time consuming and usually they seem to be at one end of the spectrum or another: people posting about wanting to start 24/7 or people who have finished, so I was trying to see if anyone had any personal blogs or journals about the middle ground and the process itself.

The 12 month guide is nice but very short to cover an entire year's worth of physical changes and as a guide it doesn't contain any anecdotes or different experiences of the author.

No anecdotes but it does include a 'diary' of sorts, which shows clearly when he got 'fed up' and stopped wearing diapers, at first he found no loss of control but decided to try again, later he realized he really was losing control.

If someone would buy my diapers, I'd be happy to come up with a 12-month diary :D

You can email me at socalab@verizon.net for a free copy of the Natural Unpotty Training method and I will also be happy to send you audio samples of my hypnosis systems.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Hey everyone. First post on DD. While I've lurked this website for a few years without a need to join the forums, I've been a member of a few different DL communities for quite some time. I do like this site because of the incontinent-desires section, which other DL sites seems to lack as far as I can see.

Anyway here is my question: Aside from the 12 month diaper training program, what resources, blogs, or journals exist regarding the transition into the 24/7 lifestyle. There are lots of posts in this forum about people starting the lifestyle, but many forum posts/threads seem to die off (for obvious reasons) so I was wondering what complete or near-complete resources exist out there that you know about.

Thanks.