LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girl Touches Your Diaper

369 members have voted

1. 1. If a girl was laying next to you, rubbing the plastic at the waist band of your diaper. What would this do to you?

• Annoy you
    • Drive you crazy with excitement
    • Have no affect on you
    • Other

I'd be turned on. I may be diapered full-time, but I still respond normally otherwise. The fact that someone was willing to put up with my diapers would be even more exciting.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

If it was just some random girl than their hand would get quickly smacked and pushed off of me. If it was my girlfriend who acts as my mommy that is a totally different story. Although we never engage in any sexual play while we are Baby and Mommy because that would not be right.

I voted other. I have no idea how I would response to a woman touching my diaper. My ex-wife never did she accepted me being in diaper until she filed for divorce that is. I think it would be very exciting.

It doesn't annoy me, but I get horribly embarrassed by it. The touch of a stranger (boy or girl) to my diaper area does involuntarily excite me to the point that if someone that I didn't expect to change me decides to change me (usually when I'm at littles events without my daddy) I end up hiding behind my stuffie and profusely apologizing for my body misbehaving. Despite how it probably looks to them, it's not something I really enjoy... although them teasing me for it does touch right on the little space sweet spot, especially those magic words "it's okay, you're just a baby". That always calms me down, in more ways than one.

• 3 months later...

That would be something, since she would have to get under or lift my skirt. She would obviously be after something and to get a t my diaper, she would have to put her hand inside my panties, so she better like feeling thick wet cloth