LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girl Touches Your Diaper

369 members have voted

1. 1. If a girl was laying next to you, rubbing the plastic at the waist band of your diaper. What would this do to you?

• Annoy you
    • Drive you crazy with excitement
    • Have no affect on you
    • Other

If we're talking about it being on the waistband, it annoys the hell out of me - its like being tickled - just an annoying repetitive motion. If she moves her hand up or down (i.e. over the ass, side, thighs or crotch etc.) and uses her whole hand (i.e. not just using one or two fingers, which I find ticklish/annoying) then its either really soothing and calming or really exciting and arousing depending on the circumstances.

That said, I'd say in general there is definitely truth in this, especially if its spontaneous:

i've found no matter WHAT the guy is wearing if you run your fingers around the waistband lightly it tends to excite them.....

Then again, there are times you can idly fondle/play with your partner and know its not going to lead to anything.

When I do it on her, I like to run my palm/hand over her diaper from where it starts at the waist-band to where it ends under her ass. Flicking at/playing with the waist bands alone seems to annoy her too. Normally I just keep that kind of contact as part of moving my hands over her body generally, e.g. if she is on her side I'd move my hand down from her shoulder, over the top of her arms, down her side, round onto her back and over her diaper and round.

If we're spooning I tend to keep my hand still on her tummy / navel (usually just inside the waist-band but not far enough in that its where the SAP/cellulose padding starts), failing that I either keep my hand under / supporting her breast on the side that's touching the mattress, or on her thigh/side where the "wings" of the diaper are.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This would drive me absolutely crazy with excitement. Diapers tend to turn me on as it is, and if a female friend were playing with the waistband of my diaper while laying next to me, it would make me horny. To be honest, I wouldn't mind so long as the woman eventually moved her hand down below the waistband and took care of me the way she was taking care of my diaper. :P:D Now if the woman aroused me by playing with my diaper and then basically said "ok, I'm done," I'd probably be a bit peeved--if a woman starts something, I'd like her to finish it, particularly if it involves my lower anatomy. :) (I say a woman since I'm a straight male, and this is a sexual situation we're talking about. Obviously I'd like people in general to finish things they start.)

• 1 month later...

It depends on the situation (imagine to be at the security check of an airport and be searched by a female agent!), but probably my body would try to react... Not like crazy but definitively react.

@Sara_ab: Confirmed, waist band light touching tends to drive me wild no matter what I wear.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Myself, depends on the rest of the context, but if it was just a laying there relaxing, her fiddling with the waist band... I'd probably get an uncontrollable urge to doze off xD Not from boredom, but just, things like that tend to make me overly relaxed. Repetitive fiddling/stroking/etc. (I'm a cat, shhh.) although sometimes I find it irritating (Certain places, motions, etc.) so I don't truly know.

I can see the draw to them - I think if I was with a partner who wore diapers I'd be unable to resist fiddling with the waistband too.

Now, if the circumstances were right - Yeah, might go a more sexual way, but I tend to wear primarily for general relaxation and am much more of a cuddler and hang-out person than purely sexual.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

To this question and poll..I put it would drive me crazy with excitement,but it could not be hid from her,as my love muscle would instantly be erect and hard as I have no control over its reactions in a situation like that but I would hope that would lead the two parties both to finding out more things about the another..I have had this very thing happen to me on some dates I have been on..what it lead to was a meeting of a great girl as well as having one fantastic evening on the date I had with her..P S...being incontinent and still loving to go on dates while diapered is no big deal to me now a days as I am honest to them right off the bat and all the women I date are told about my wearing and why before that date even starts..and not one women has ever turned me down because I wear diapers and rubber pants

Edited by Ipoopedmypants
  • 7 months later...