LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girl Touches Your Diaper

369 members have voted

1. 1. If a girl was laying next to you, rubbing the plastic at the waist band of your diaper. What would this do to you?

• Annoy you
    • Drive you crazy with excitement
    • Have no affect on you
    • Other

I ask this question because I was in the middle of telling a story to a friend, and he said you did WHAT? I always thought it was an innocent touch, I just like the feel of the plastic between my fingers, I sometimes do it to my own diaper. But when I look back, I have done it to DL Daddies and AB boys, and well it seems to have the same affect, my hand gets moved <_< no one has ever said anything to me til now. I was just wondering if it affects all diaper guys the same.

I will vote other because additional circumstances would determine my response.

First, I might be concerned and angry at myself if I did not want this person to know I was wearing protection. Being discovered might be just the thing I did not want to happen. This would likely be my response to vanilla friends, family, and coworkers.

Second, I might wish that the touching could be more intense. I think that a fetish wearer would like a special friend who was kink friendly toward his kink. If this happened and I found a special kink friend I would be very happy. I go to a baby camp in the summer. It is pleasurable to be touched by another.

• Like 1

I would say "other" because that girl laying next to me had better be my wife or I'm in a lot of trouble! In my dating days, I didn't do a lot of wearing around my partners, though I normally did not NOT have my partner know I was into diapers. My wife, on the other hand, has afforded me freedoms to degrees unknown before to enjoy my DL side/life/world and enjoy the DL that I am.

Since my diaper wearing is sexual when I get next to my wife, I truly enjoy more than her feeling the plastic pants or playing with the elastic. She is expert at groping me through my diapers in all the right ways and is able to keep me aroused to the point of discomfort.

I would think that if a male isn't turned on by what you're doing, he isn't interested in that type of stimulation or he's not into you as a partner. You wouldn't have to take it personally, but some people are very "touch" or "stimulation-specific" to be aroused or betray that arousal if they are trying to keep it hidden.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info, now i know I need to keep my hands to myself, unless I want to face the consiquences. Truely I never thought much of it, snuggled up, and naturally rest my arm across the hips and play with the waist band.

Thos goes back to something I asked some time back about mommies (or others who changed diapers) enjoying the feel of the material. I mentioned that several times I saw a mother lightly rubbing the panties of her just-changed baby.As a Little Girl, back in the day, this h appened to me a few times with some of the girls I was with and one of the mothers (I was a girl with three families; the Rocaues were the most consistent as they leved very nearby) and we sometimes did it with dolls. and in those days the plastic of the panties was more substantial than the pathectic material they use on diaper. To me, it is vaguely like being felt up and I had mixed feelings

It wouldn't really do anything to me. Now, if it was a guy though... :wub:

..and I'm right here TDL...your very own perverted whore :P

*tickles TDLs tummy just over her waistband* ;)

Well, for me it depends on the context. At the very least we should be dating, and if she knows about my wearing, she should be doing the same. If playing with the plastic waistband brings you comfort or something, and isn't meant as a kind of foreplay or anything, then that needs to be mentioned.

Never having had anyone actually 'do' that (I've only had 1 Gf that knew I wore and I could wear around) but I imagine it could ver a very erotic thing to have done...which would then lead of coarse to other activities :P

So, I am sure it would be OK, if it was understood that this is something that simply brings you a kind of comfort or what ever, and noting else is being implied...But I am sure it could still be very arousing :blush:

This is kind of strange. Rubbing the waistband of the diaper? Well, diapers are sexual to me. Touching the diaper anywhere other than the waistband would have a much stronger sexual effect, but that's just me. Then you said you were playing with the waistband of the diaper where I am guessing fingers may slip underneath the waistband. That is a little different in that you are playing with the diaper. It sounds more exciting when you say it like that, lol.

I assume you are doing something where no sexual contact is allowed. It is still legal in that case, but if you are dealing with ABs, then there are probably more guidelines to consider than if you are dealing with DLs or the sexual fetishists. I am not an AB, so I can't help you there.

Another reason I say this is strange is because the limits to sexual contact are usually met first by the mommy rather than the male being taken care of. I guess that can depend highly on the person's psychology though. I am assuming that if the person you are taking care of is in it for the regression, then they may not want you doing anything a real mother wouldn't do. Its possible they may not want anything that is remotely close to a sexual contact.

@diapered jason Well rubbing/playing with it, I just like the feel of the plastic between my fingers. you would think I would have a plastic/latex fetish but I don't, I just like diapers.

As for my situation, I am not a mommy, the baby boys all have been either baby boy boyfriends, or baby boys I have had spend the night after a play date. So no real guide lines as to roles, just be you baby self. Oh and don't expect to be allowed to change Meshells diaper, cause its not going to happen!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I may be lcky that Meshell does not know me. I think her hands would be all over me

Other. I mean sure the obvious response is to be turned on, but i could also find it soothing and relaxing. Those that say "i didn't want them to know i was wearing" well look at it this way. Apparently she is laying beside you, so more than likely, she would notice and or already know. My reaction would more than likely depend on the situation. Like if we were just laying in bed cudling and there was a desire for more carnal and intimate desires, then yeah I'll be turned on. If its been a long day, or we were already sexing each other up, then more than likely it will just be comforting.