LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clejuso Handcuffs

porter

Just wondering if anyone else out there has played around with the german clejuso line of handcuffs. Got me a pair of the model 13, their "medium weight" and at over 1" think, I have to say they are pretty awesome, and well worth the cost... works of art, really.

This video is total cheese, but shows how awesomely substantial these things are... pair them with a dry 24/7 and your golden.

• 2 weeks later...

That video is total cheese, they didn't even double lock them. Clejuso's #15 is even heavier... From experience (I own both #13 and #15s) I can attest that they're indeed substantial. Also note that because they're much more rounded than regular, poleeth issue handcuffs (any brand) they're way more comfortable to wear.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't touch any handcuffs that don't double lock, with a barge pole.

As handcuffs that don't double lock, can get tighter and tighter if by accident and cut off the blood supply to the hand at worst. Or cause handcuff neuropathy at the least.

Where it can causes pins and needles,numbness and/or pain in the hand if applied too tight. Which can last day/s, weeks, months, years or never get better if the nerves are severed.

I got a pair of these pink ASP handcuffs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzmKklwAlAc

Also I collect various other handcuffs like the Hiatt and TCH british police rigid speedcuffs, Smith And Wesson handcuffs, Peerless handcuffs.

<<<< What they look like.

Yep, they are a giant pair of handcuffs. An awesome, awesome giant pair ;)

I have a pair of the even larger cuffs, bought from Mr. S a few years back. The heavy weight reminds the girl she is locked up and adds a depth that lightweight handcuffs don't have. As anyone who uses handcuffs should be aware you have to be careful to not cause nerve damage with normal cuffs as they have sharp edges and can apply a lot of pressure to a small area. With these cuffs you have a rounder and larger surface area which helps reduce the chance of injury.

These cuffs do double lock.

All in all, a great buy.