LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

I don't know if this is the right forum for this thread, but what are people's thoughts on the best plastic pants.

I have found that there are some good options on Amazon, and have recently found the Leakmaster PUL diaper pants. These are so much more comfortable than the other ones that I have, and are very good at protecting me from leaks.

Given that I am incontinent and wear diapers 24/7 (although I don't wear plastic at night), the comfort and protection from my plastic pants is a huge issue for me.

I have found that the pants I like best are from Gary Manufacturing. They are good quality and are avaliable in quite a few different styles. B4NS.com carries Suprima pants and I just got a pair of the snap crotch pants from them and they fit extremly good for me. I think both of those should be pretty good brands with lots of choices.

Hope this helps

The ACD Leakmaster pants are made by Gary... I also like the medium weight pants from Babykins.com.

CDL

Hi Jane,

I think you'll find that plastic pants are a lot like diapers, everyone has their favorites and no 2 are alike ;)

The pants I have tried I guess were lang pants (from lifestyle emporium) and they worked ok and were comfy :)

Then I got some 'gerber style' pants from VIP and THAT was it. simply T*H*E best pair of plastic pants I ever had :D I ordered more (luckilly) before they closed shop :( so thats pretty much all I got.

recently I bought a couple of pair of Comco pants off Ebay and they are good quality and well made and nice plastic and such, but the thicker leg bands really bug me, an dunfortunalty they are not as comfortable as others I had worn.

So I guess, for me anyways, the best pant solution is something similar to what VIP made. They had good quality plastic, and narrow covered elastic for the legs and waistband that had good stretch, but was also snug enough for a good seal, and remain comfortable and not dig into your legs.

Lang pants seem to be that way as well as the leak masters, and I think Gary's are made like that. I wish I could say better, but the Comco pants I got, with the wide leg and waist bands, are just to uncomfy for me to enjoy. :( They are larges too, which I wear in plastic pants, I figure the extra large were just to much and wouldn't fit right / be to loose.....*sigh*

So anyways, thats my experience, for what it's worth :blush:

Hope it helps

Hi Jane,

I quite like the Leakmaster heavy duty pants as they feel most secure, although I agree with you that the Leakmaster PUL are very comfortable.

I have ordered some Japanese plastic pants from nicediaper on ebay. I'll let you know how they go.

There is also a local Australian company - eenee who make some comfortable plastic pants, which might be worth a try if you want to buy local. They also have some good environmentally friendly incontinence management options.

As a fellow Aussie, let me know if I can offer any more local suggestions.

• 3 years later...

For me it was the question of what best replaces Comco. So It is the LL Medico Snap-on Plastic Babykins rubber. Leakmaster and RearZ/A.C Medical high waist Christy Pull-on. See my reviews

If an elastic hruts, then it is too tight, move up to a size that it does not. This is especially true of Gary since they have such a wide size overlap like baby panties. The secret to good rubber panties is not the tightness of the elastic, but the coverage over the diaper which is measured in side seam length and crotch width.You want the diaper to be fully covered with waterproof material to spare

As I posted, I already went up two sizes from my normal size, and the elastic still hurt my legs. I'm not going to continue to buy larger and larger Gary pants just to find out if there is a size that doesn't hurt. It doesn't make economic sense when I have other pairs that look, fit, and work great.

And the 3xl ones I got are huge. I can wear four thick cloth diapers and the pants still have extra room all over. All the rest of my panties fit easily over two thick cloth diapers, which is enough coverage for me overnight.

I have about a dozen of different Gary pants that look great. I just know to wear a pair of Gary pants for a few hours, take them off, and then wear a different manufacturers' pair overnight. I guess I just have wimpy legs.

As I posted, I already went up two sizes from my normal size, and the elastic still hurt my legs. I'm not going to continue to buy larger and larger Gary pants just to find out if there is a size that doesn't hurt. It doesn't make economic sense when I have other pairs that look, fit, and work great.

And the 3xl ones I got are huge. I can wear four thick cloth diapers and the pants still have extra room all over. All the rest of my panties fit easily over two thick cloth diapers, which is enough coverage for me overnight.

I have about a dozen of different Gary pants that look great. I just know to wear a pair of Gary pants for a few hours, take them off, and then wear a different manufacturers' pair overnight. I guess I just have wimpy legs.

If the elastic is cutting into your skin then try the Gary Activewear PUL pants. The elastic on these is covered in the PUL material which prevents them from cutting into you. They also have forward facing leg opening which fit a person's body better so the elastic doesn't have to work any where near as hard to stay on. These are by far the most comfortable pants I've ever worn.

Thanks for the heads-up. I have a few pairs of PUL panties, and I'm using them more and more as my workhorses, and using other panties mainly as decoration. I'll likely add more PUL panties to my collection soon, so I'll give these a try.

No problem, just make sure they have the comfort elastics that wrap the bands on more pul material. I've had the same problem as you for a long time and even the pul pants without the comfort bands still cut into my skin.